Greatest team of all vs bullflops..Dahlhaus Cup!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Please do. What is the difference?? We lost 1 extra game than Geelong and are still top 4.
What are you arguing.... that Collingwoods last month has only been worse than Geelongs by a win?
It’s been worse Einstein.... if we aren’t travelling well, then how s**t are Colliwobles going?

So much for Geewrongs youf. They really stood up when it mattered.....
Their best player is off to West Coast, Selwood probably their second best and he's in sharp decline.
Gaz Jnr is a shadow of his former self, Rohan flaky, Dahlhaus still cant kick, Porkins looks really slow and every Geelong player under 25 disappears under pressure.

I'm not sure they realise their precarious position down at Alphabet-soup stadium.

Their best player is off to West Coast, Selwood probably their second best and he's in sharp decline.
Gaz Jnr is a shadow of his former self, Rohan flaky, Dahlhaus still cant kick, Porkins looks really slow and every Geelong player under 25 disappears under pressure.

I'm not sure they realise their precarious position down at Alphabet-soup stadium.
The only cliff close to Geelong was an ultra marathon farmer.

To be fair, your best player just ticked over his 496th match so he can't have much longer in his career to carry your team.

To be fair, your best player just ticked over his 496th match so he can't have much longer in his career to carry your team.
Bonti has not played 496 games. That's just silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back