Toast GREATNESS: Our Tradition, Our Ambition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully get rid of #belonggeelong as well, but huge step up. :thumbsu:
Did I read somewhere that the new Geelong tag line is "We're Coming"? #werecoming

If so, it feels like a recycle of the Carlton one from a few years ago - and just seems like someone missed the other obvious problem with it.

<EDIT> This is where I saw / heard it ...

Potentially an odd thing to toast...

But this

View attachment 183321
Is absolutely superb - simple, clean, brilliant

Replacing the E with our hoops as well is a fantastic touch.

Absolutely smashed the Mighty mighty mighty might crap.

Bravo to the cats design staff... already looks to be the theme with the website as well for the upcoming season
It's the sign writer in you.

I don't like it.
I'd rather , greatness, it's our ambition.

Did I read somewhere that the new Geelong tag line is "We're Coming"? #werecoming

If so, it feels like a recycle of the Carlton one from a few years ago - and just seems like someone missed the other obvious problem with it.

Yeah but where not taking the piss WE R COMING everywhere now weve got danger:p

I don't think I am alone in hoping like all hell the "we're coming" bit had nothing to do with the membership campaign

I was thinking more about how quickly they moved to do it.
Would they have done the photos already? I reckon Danger and Hendo would have been at the club and had the photos taken weeks ago just ready for when needed

Would they have done the photos already? I reckon Danger and Hendo would have been at the club and had the photos taken weeks ago just ready for when needed
Probably, or it only takes like 20 seconds in photoshop if you have it al set up ready to go. Either way - I really like it. Sounds like they had planned it from the start and it's a nice way to kick things off.

Probably, or it only takes like 20 seconds in photoshop if you have it al set up ready to go. Either way - I really like it. Sounds like they had planned it from the start and it's a nice way to kick things off.

Yeah I think

#WelcometoGeelong

Is fantastic as well

I don't think I am alone in hoping like all hell the "we're coming" bit had nothing to do with the membership campaign
I'll start to worry if I see talk of "what we are cooking".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll tell you what's good about this re-branding and the arrival of Dangerfield to the club... I'm back with the missus and she's finally interested in football again now, and she's even suggesting that the two of us and the two girls all get reserved seats along with a membership each (I have a reoccurring one)

Considering the girls haven't taken an interest in football, I'll finally get the chance to share an interest I always dreamed of as a father.

Exciting times.

I'll tell you what's good about this re-branding and the arrival of Dangerfield to the club... I'm back with the missus and she's finally interested in football again now, and she's even suggesting that the two of us and the two girls all get reserved seats along with a membership each (I have a reoccurring one)

Considering the girls haven't taken an interest in football, I'll finally get the chance to share an interest I always dreamed of as a father.

Exciting times.
Great stuff Nakia - I love sharing footy with my kids ... my 15 year old actually understands footy really well, and my 12 year old girl knows more about the AFL than most of the boys in her class. They both had good responses once PD was confirmed as leaving for Geelong ... along the lines of "he is dead to me" :D

Great stuff Nakia - I love sharing footy with my kids ... my 15 year old actually understands footy really well, and my 12 year old girl knows more about the AFL than most of the boys in her class. They both had good responses once PD was confirmed as leaving for Geelong ... along the lines of "he is dead to me" :D
My girls are 10 and 7 and were fortunate enough not to have had a vested interest when Jnr departed. ;)

Your kids passion is already evident though... Good stuff. :thumbsu:

Exciting times.
I'll get a reserved seat next season simply because the Capacity will be reduced and the cats will certainly have a huge year, full house nearly every game surely!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back