Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Freedom of choice doesn’t mean freedom of consequence. If you don’t want to get jabbed that’s fine just stay the fu** away and don’t complain that you’ve lost your freedoms when you’ve had ample opportunity to get vaccinated.

Freedoms, lol, they are going extinct.

Im getting vaccinated next Thursday like I said previously, it has nothing to do with my freedoms, its so I can keep my job and pay the bills.

Man, im so lucky to be in Australia.

Freedoms, lol, they are going extinct.

Im getting vaccinated next Thursday like I said previously, it has nothing to do with my freedoms, its so I can keep my job and pay the bills.

Man, im so lucky to be in Australia.
I know man so lucky aren’t we? All you have to see is what’s going on in country’s like Afghanistan and suddenly our problems seem rather petty...

Hey, I know a way you could help prevent the spread of said variants...

A new vaccine? Cant wait til the pharmaceutical come up with a new money maker in the next few months. Keep them coming. I want be doped up to my eye balls on my 10th shot in 3 years just to keep my job.

when did I say youre wrong? Im not on social media posting anti-vax nonsense or marching in protests..I just strongly believe in freedom of choice, if people die because of their choices so be it.
You didn't and I never accused you of doing either of those things, I'm telling you what it's like as a health care professional and why I care so much about this issue.

You didn't and I never accused you of doing either of those things, I'm telling you what it's like as a health care professional and why I care so much about this issue.

Fair enough mate. Im sorry for needling you on a touchy subject.

The fact that you are much less likely to get covid and also have quicker recovery time = much less likely to spread. I didn’t think it would be hard to decipher
Can anyone be sure of the long term effects of getting the vaccine though, if there are any?

To me that is the issue I see with such a quick vaccine rollout

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

What's the expectation for Love?

Personally if he has something like a 60-65% completion rate, 250+yds and 2+ total TDs and no turnovers I think we could eek out what would be an unlikely win at this stage. I expect we will come in with a similar game plan to the Arizona game and just try and dominate the TOP to keep Mahomes on the bench for as long as possible.

Can anyone be sure of the long term effects of getting the vaccine though, if there are any?

To me that is the issue I see with such a quick vaccine rollout

Goes back to Greywinds point about people telling the medical profession what is wrong with the vaccine. Not sure why it’s up to us as the common man to question how quick or slow a vaccine should take to develop or roll out.

Goes back to Greywinds point about people telling the medical profession what is wrong with the vaccine. Not sure why it’s up to us as the common man to question how quick or slow a vaccine should take to develop or roll out.
So the medical profession shouldn't be questioned and kept in check?

We should just sit back and get injected with what we are told without asking could we be guaranteed there won't be long term negative effects?

I mean Pfizer has only in the last 15 years had to pull a drug off the market for causing increased heart issues.

I read an article (written by a medical expert) that vaccines generally take 5-8 years to develop.

This is at best, a scramble to save lives without being properly tested to see any long term effects, or at worst, a straight money grab (hence now the need for boosters etc).

So the medical profession shouldn't be questioned and kept in check?

We should just sit back and get injected with what we are told without asking could we be guaranteed there won't be long term negative effects?

I mean Pfizer has only in the last 15 years had to pull a drug off the market for causing increased heart issues.

Yeah by all means question them, but before you do go get a PHD in the field or else your questioning means nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Rodgers, hes spot on...your body , your choice.

Hes bang on the money about a lot of other things too. Good to see there is someone famous who refuses to be muffled and will speak some truth.

To be honest I agree with you mate. I feel like these days having a different opinion to other people isn’t allowed.
I’m not even saying I agree really with much that he said, but I’m fine with him having his own beliefs. It’s just a shame it is going to cause him missing football games.
The only things I don’t like about the vaccine FWIW are the reported myocarditis in young people which scared the s**t out of me tbh.

What's the expectation for Love?

Personally if he has something like a 60-65% completion rate, 250+yds and 2+ total TDs and no turnovers I think we could eek out what would be an unlikely win at this stage. I expect we will come in with a similar game plan to the Arizona game and just try and dominate the TOP to keep Mahomes on the bench for as long as possible.
Yep. This game will rely on long drives for us. Hopefully Jones can have 200 yards honestly and Dillon 75. Dump offs to them combined with running a lot and the occasional play action will be perfect and lead us to victory. Hopefully our defense can play up to recent standards too, not good to see Mean Dean injured though I don’t think he’ll play.

Yeah by all means question them, but before you do go get a PHD in the field or else your questioning means nothing
So have the pharmaceutical industry self regulate and be questioned by no one. Yet make it mandatory to take what they tell you.

That's the way to go you reckon?

So have the pharmaceutical industry self regulate and be questioned by no one. Yet make it mandatory to take what they tell you.

That's the way to go you reckon?

* I never thought of it like that. I’m sure there isn’t a national regulatory body or even international. I should personally be regulating all industries I come into contact with. I’m going to go start with the hospitality industry.
Sorry Packers fans for invading the feed with this crap, for what it’s worth I think Love is able to move the ball on this defense and if he stay away from mistakes in key situational areas like the red zone and 3rd and medium-long I think you guys should win.

Some of you who are vaccine hesitant should watch this episode of Question Everything. You might learn something without feeling lectured because of the comedy format.

And if you done understand why people are annoyed and short tempered about people who have yet to get vaccinated, thats because after almost 2 years. we are sick of hearing the same bullshit and sick of the constant spread of misinformation that spreads like wildfire on social media. and too many people dont know how to tell the difference between legit info and propaganda since, which mostly falls on platform holders for allowing it to grow over the last 15 years. Which is not all their fault, its not taught in schools how to decipher truth from miss-truth. but some are too ignorant or dumb to notice or care and the spread it, eventually people see it enough and just think its real.

I dont have time for the unvaxed anymore, i dont care if they are slow or antivax. im over it.

fu** I never thought of it like that. I’m sure there isn’t a national regulatory body or even international. I should personally be regulating all industries I come into contact with. I’m going to go start with the hospitality industry.
Sorry Packers fans for invading the feed with this crap, for what it’s worth I think Love is able to move the ball on this defense and if he stay away from mistakes in key situational areas like the red zone and 3rd and medium-long I think you guys should win.

thank god we have the world health organisation and upstanding people like Peter Daszak to look after us , coz they dont have anything to do with bribes, covid, or the lab this outbreak started in.

Imagine putting blind faith in experts that are corrupt.

fu** I never thought of it like that. I’m sure there isn’t a national regulatory body or even international. I should personally be regulating all industries I come into contact with. I’m going to go start with the hospitality industry.
Lol

And that governing body has made * ups before and recalled medicines they had previously approved

Anyway the point of not being able to question stuff you are being forced to do is ******* stupid.

Lol

And that governing body has made fu** ups before and recalled medicines they had previously approved

Anyway the point of not being able to question stuff you are being forced to do is ******* stupid.

I really hope you call up all the manufacturers, farmers and distributors of every food you put into your body to make sure they are doing the right thing and you check the recalled food products daily.

I really hope you call up all the manufacturers, farmers and distributors of every food you put into your body to make sure they are doing the right thing and you check the recalled food products daily.
Wait till he finds out about Monsanto, Roundup and some of the stuff put on crops.

You can sue those companies at least if something isn't right..Pfizer and Moderna have immunity over any side effects for their covid vaccines.

“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

also, Pfizer, upstanding company, only paid over 4.5 billion in fines over the years

You can sue those companies at least if something isn't right..Pfizer and Moderna have immunity over any side effects for their covid vaccines.

“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.

also, Pfizer, upstanding company, only paid over 4.5 billion in fines over the years

Compensation is available for adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccinations.

Monsanto has had to pay $10billion from lawsuits related to Roundup. A single product, they've had to settle other lawsuits as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back