Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

people who have been vaccinated do get covid , so your son can still catch it off them, just so youre aware.

Vaccinated people are less likely to pass it on because they are less likely to get it in the first place.

Just so you're aware.

Pre-draft rankings of players is always hairy. No one really knows how it'll pan out. It can change too after a year, two, three.

How would you go given what we've seen right now?

id have

1. Lawrence and a clear #1

2. Jones and a clear #2

=3 . Wilson and Fields. Show some Flashes but very inconsitent. If I had to guess id say both will be busts right now.

4. Mills
5. Lance

Vaccinated people are less likely to pass it on because they are less likely to get it in the first place.

Just so you're aware.

I cant be ****ed getting into it again, im here for the footballs. People get too upset over it.

How would you go given what we've seen right now?

id have

1. Lawrence and a clear #1

2. Jones and a clear #2

=3 . Wilson and Fields. Show some Flashes but very inconsitent

4. Mills
5. Lance

Ranked based on current performance....
Lawrence, Jones, Field, Mills, Lance, Wilson

But rating them on who i think may end having a big career.....i kind of like Lawrence and Mills the most, as prototypical big tall pocket passers with some athleticism. Fields and Lance could be Newton-like. Wilson is hard to tell could be a raging bust or suddenly click in year 2 and be huge game-winner. Jones is safe and solid but maybe never rises beyond that.

Ranked based on current performance....
Lawrence, Jones, Field, Mills, Lance, Wilson

But rating them on who i think may end having a big career.....i kind of like Lawrence and Mills the most, as prototypical big tall pocket passers with some athleticism. Fields and Lance could be Newton-like. Wilson is hard to tell could be a raging bust or suddenly click in year 2 and be huge game-winner. Jones is safe and solid but maybe never rises beyond that.

Yea, I agree with the summantion in general on each, but Lance's debut was shocking imo, he is an absolute mile off it right now.
Jones can easily improve to be a top 10 QB imo. Hes throwing to nobody and hasn't been allowed to let rip yet, hes the best out of all the rookie qbs ive seen with pressure in his face.

Getting back on the Packers subject, I agree with offtherails9 , that was a massively underwhelming performance given hes been sitting and learning now for over a year, albeit in a hostile/loud environment.

Not writing him off yet but Jesus, Love doesn't look close to ready to start.

Yea, I agree with the summantion in general on each, but Lance's debut was shocking imo, he is an absolute mile off it right now.
Jones can easily improve to be a top 10 QB imo. Hes throwing to nobody and hasn't been allowed to let rip yet, hes the best out of all the rookie qbs ive seen with pressure in his face.
My pre-draft ranking was Fields-Jones-Lawrence in that order. Reckon i did well there when many said Jones was s**t.

My pre-draft ranking was Fields-Jones-Lawrence in that order. Reckon i did well there when many said Jones was sh*t.

I had Jones #3.. had Jones as high =#2 at one stage.

Getting back on the Packers subject, I agree with offtherails9 , that was a massively underwhelming performance given hes been sitting and learning now for over a year, albeit in a hostile/loud environment.

Given his seasons in the NFL have been COVID affected, I'm not surprised he doesn't look ready
He obviously got more comfortable as the game went on. Fair bit needs to be put on the play calling knowing the guy was "fresh" as opposed to A A Ron

Yeah, he did look so much more comfortable and confident in the last qtr when LaFleur realised that they needed quick passes to move the sticks and keep the rush away, but it's the NFL, he's going to have to get used to the first 3 qtrs too. Coach has made sure that he personally takes all the blame.

Yeah, he did look so much more comfortable and confident in the last qtr when LaFleur realised that they needed quick passes to move the sticks and keep the rush away, but it's the NFL, he's going to have to get used to the first 3 qtrs too. Coach has made sure that he personally takes all the blame.

Yea, but gotta take into account that the Chiefs might have played a bit softer in the fourth quarter with a lead also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m not to sure what I felt about that by love. Thought MLF could of pounded the ball a little more than we did, Jones and Dillon were getting yards. Love definitely looked shaky and whether love needs to adjust to the blitz or lafluer tailor the 3rd down calls. It was deflating every 3rd down and basically no point running a play, pressure in his face straight up.

I know KC are struggling offensively but our defence was unreal. Held them to their lowest total yardage with mahommes as a starter and some key stops. KC have been moving the ball on teams they just turn it over. We made them punt over and over. the defense is winning me over

all in all, I expected a little more from love and maybe it was more hope. I was thinking it after the cardinals game but more so obvious now, surely the front office is eating a little humble pie. “Look we got it wrong, we want you to stay, let’s make it work for years to come” rodgers isn’t going anywhere

Alright well disappointing to lose what was a really winnable game. Special teams really f’ed us being real close to winning this but it came down to a significant amount of sh*t plays that f’ed us. King not catching the pick, plus at least one of the two FGs and we could be talking about a big win.

Keen to hear your thoughts on Love guys. I am getting so frustrated reading twitter, because anyone that says that Love did not play well gets smashed and all these excuses and things keep being said about him. It makes no sense to me, he didn't play well and he looked like sh*t. The offensive line and MLF/Hackett didn't help him at all with the plays they had designed as they were usually long developing plays and the line couldn't hold that long with all the guys the Chiefs were sending, but Love also had to do a better job of identifying that too.

I watched Rodgers first game (didn't start) against the Cowboys on TNF in 2007 during the week last week and he was shaky early too, but he found his way and put up some big points. Love was really shaky early and to me just didn't look confident in himself, plus the inaccuracy was a killer. He got beat up and bit and kept out there which is a credit to him but I'm not sure. Obviously he will get better and improve but nothing that we saw today would make you think we've got a long term QB here. Just can't stand the losers on twitter who sound almost happy we lost so they can say 'oh oh but Jordan Love it was only his first game!', we get it! I want to see him be a Hall of Famer but today was rough.
If we could hit the rewind button and not have drafted Love, I would say hit that button. Have never understood the pick especially as a first rounder, he has always looked so un-confident. Would rather have kept Big Country Boyle and picked up someone like Bortles as another backup. Love was such a bad pick and I'll happily eat my hat if he proves to be good. He won't. Defence are impressing me. Such a strong effort last week compared to this week me throwing things at the TV

David Bakhtiari (knee) is doubtful to return for Week 10 against the Seahawks.
Bakhtiari is close to making his 2021 debut but will need one more week after recently returning to the practice field. Elgton Jenkins will continue taking his place in Week 10, hopefully for Aaron Rodgers' blindside rather than Jordan Love's.

Jones injury sucks. Really hoping it is just the MCL as reported, that seems best case scenario right now.

Gary arm doesn’t sound good, I didn’t see a replay (and by the sounds I don’t want to) but I’m guessing broken? It sucks because he was working into the season nicely after a slow start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back