Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

The catch

The FG

The Result
EJwmdwz.gif

That's for the 90's you dirty, cheating juiced up pieces of s**t!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently that 3rd & 20 play wasn't in the playbook.

A-a-ron drew it up in the huddle! Legend.

Rodgers was phenomenal.

That was one of the best NFL games I have ever seen - had it all.

.. and fuey you need to thank them Rams for Jared Cook !! :$

Watching the coaches film of the Falcons/Seahawks game.

- Atlanta's Tackles are not that good in pass protect. constantly getting beat. but got good push on Run blocking
- When Seattle would have 3 receivers to one side of the formation the DB's would play inside/over the top and would play press but would get beat of the LoS at times [But would back off more when Atlanta had a bigger lead]
- Both teams had poor tackling, and Wilson missed some easy passes by not seeing the open player.
- Falcons let Graham free at times till he ran into secondary coverage.

- Playing Dime with Burnett covering the back will be a big difference, Falcons got some big pass plays to the back where he would get lost in zone or just beat a LB on a cut. and takeout some of the bootleg passes and throws to a TE

- Seattle gave Wilson no help with that OL performance [Some sacks were the OL just giving up after pushing the rusher up field and Wilson gets hit in the back for a sack]. and the Seattle D seemed like they didnt even want to cover a TE at all. so many free passes.
- Seattle's biggest passing plays came from trips formations where the CB was playing inside and the WR was running an deep slant or post type route easy completions for Rodgers if they do the same. [ and a few missed throws on double moves where the CB bit hard but it was overthrown]

Atlanta's OL did not look good at all in pass protect. Ryan was throwing a lot of quick passes because OL was getting beat.
and the Secondary doesnt look any better than ours is. If we can hold up against the rushers and give Rodgers time we are a huge chance. and some big holed left for Wilson to run into when the LB's would blitz, Rodgers can use them to rollout or run.

I dont know if i will have time tonight to watch the Packers/Dallas coaches film but i will tomorrow otherwise. and might look back at the first game from week 8

Cowboys thread imploding into a sea of 'refs done us over' with their non calls....Popcorn.
They sooked last time as well.

Although the call when Heath got his 2nd interception was wrong. Was defensive holding rather than DPI.

Guys! What a win. Had my phone on flight mode yesterday and thought f**k it left work round 10.30 to watch the game. Didnt get a chance to really post anything. Started exactly how we needed, fast and get to an early lead. Had the feeling if prescott didn't answer that first td drive it was game over already.

Surprised they didnt pound zeke more especially when he was getting his way with us. Dont think atlantas oline will protect as good as dallas did either

Rodgers messed up with the int which prob should have been a td but we cant complain about one turnover over the last 300 odd passes.

The last 5 mins of the game had the writing on the wall, felt like i have seen this script way to many times. Great to pull out a massive win, Crosby clutch and i dont even have to mention cooks catch. Love how journos going on about prescott outplaying rodgers. In saying that prescott answered better than i thought he would.

Really would be handy to get burnett and rollins back this week if possible. Nelson is a tricky one. Need to come up with pressure and one or 2 crucial stops on D cause dallas were moving it way too easy and having ryan throwing to his weopons is deadly

Guys! What a win. Had my phone on flight mode yesterday and thought f**k it left work round 10.30 to watch the game. Didnt get a chance to really post anything. Started exactly how we needed, fast and get to an early lead. Had the feeling if prescott didn't answer that first td drive it was game over already.

Surprised they didnt pound zeke more especially when he was getting his way with us. Dont think atlantas oline will protect as good as dallas did either

Rodgers messed up with the int which prob should have been a td but we cant complain about one turnover over the last 300 odd passes.

The last 5 mins of the game had the writing on the wall, felt like i have seen this script way to many times. Great to pull out a massive win, Crosby clutch and i dont even have to mention cooks catch. Love how journos going on about prescott outplaying rodgers. In saying that prescott answered better than i thought he would.

Really would be handy to get burnett and rollins back this week if possible. Nelson is a tricky one. Need to come up with pressure and one or 2 crucial stops on D cause dallas were moving it way too easy and having ryan throwing to his weopons is deadly

Rollins will be ok. Someone mentioned it here I think he practiced twice last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back