Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really interested to see what happens with Matthews, Cobb and Nelson. Their contracts are way too big for their current output.
all asked to restructure.

Dont have a good enough 3rd WR to move Cobb or Nelson on. more likely Cobb.
Mathews would stay because we dont have anyone better, Gilbert showed flashes lastweek in his first game. but dont have any one better.

While its easy to say we should of taken Watt. but King played great before he got hurt, even played good when he was playing hurt. and Beigle has played ok-good in the limited snaps, but was hurt and only been active the last month or so.

and as you will see when i do the players next week or so. Frakwell i am ready to walk away from [i would of cut him preseason] Sure he made a good play on a TFL lastweek but his highlight plays are few and far between.

The only LB's i like heading into next season are Martinez and Perry. everyone else has played poor or just not been given enough snaps to judge from.

I would sit both Mathews and Perry thisweek just to see what Gilbert and the rest have.

I wonder if Monty will move back to WR now? Could replace Cobb in the slot.

I did like the play of Brooks, but we are just so weak at LB right now.
I dont know about Ty i think he will stay and RB and be 2nd string, but play some WR again.

Brookes has been good but his back has been an issue all year. i think he has been on every injury report with his back and missed over half the practices and a few games early.

It looks like Moran Burnett will hit Free Agency.

Hope we can get him back, otherwise he is a 2018 all pro lock.

TT doesnt value DB's look a Hayward and Hyde the last 2 off seasons. And the fact Burnett plays MLB in sub packages makes him valuable. and Jones has played poor the last month, But Brice will be back next season.

It looks like Moran Burnett will hit Free Agency.

Hope we can get him back, otherwise he is a 2018 all pro lock.

TT doesnt value DB's look a Hayward and Hyde the last 2 off seasons. And the fact Burnett plays MLB in sub packages makes him valuable. and Jones has played poor the last month, But Brice will be back next season.

That's what we need, lose our top line defense talent that we do have. Cant afford to lose anyone we want to keep

Least we made the change finally and capers is out. Signing Adam's and linsley stabilizes offense a little and see if that effects Cobb and Nelson contracts

TT would of been gone next year. Only had 1 more year left on his deal.

Gald he is moving on, prob back to a scout roll.

Can pick a linesman.

You have to respect that these guys have got the Pack a SB but probably the best day for the Packers in a few years if you're optimistic.

Can pick a linesman.

You have to respect that these guys have got the Pack a SB but probably the best day for the Packers in a few years if you're optimistic.
He missed badly with Spriggs.

Murphy plays well when healthy, McCray was a good find and solid Guard. but exposed at Tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a few years ago now.

Ted has lost his touch. everyone who has been paying attention can see.

I would say the same about Snyder in Seattle. Glad he wont be coming back anymore.

Hmm yeah. What about DC? Thoughts on someone like Del Rio?
Fangio would be my first pick. Would look at Del Rio. and Spags if the Giants let him go.
Gus Bradley but im sure Gruden will take him to Oakland.

In house Whitt will be a hard sell since he has been CB coach. but would like to keep him.

but Spags would bring a 4-3 which could be as easy as moving Perry to DE.

Fangio would be my first pick. Would look at Del Rio. and Spags if the Giants let him go.
Gus Bradley but im sure Gruden will take him to Oakland.

In house Whitt will be a hard sell since he has been CB coach. but would like to keep him.

but Spags would bring a 4-3 which could be as easy as moving Perry to DE.

Yeah Fangio or DR 1-2 for me. Don't want to keep in house.

Pretty exciting times to be honest.

He missed badly with Spriggs.

Murphy plays well when healthy, McCray was a good find and solid Guard. but exposed at Tackle.
Spriggs was pretty bad in his rookie season and the start of this season as he was injured, but replacing Bulaga he showed flashes that he belongs in the NFL until he went on IR himself.

Spriggs was pretty bad in his rookie season and the start of this season as he was injured, but replacing Bulaga he showed flashes that he belongs in the NFL until he went on IR himself.
His footwork is still really bad

Agree. Thankfully with Bahk he won't be a LT for the Packers so he can sort of get away with bad footwork over at RT, but he still needs to improve it.
Murphy is a better Tackle.

McCray is a good guard, I dont know if Evans will come back but he played good before injured.

Murphy is a better Tackle.

McCray is a good guard, I dont know if Evans will come back but he played good before injured.
I wish Bulaga wasn't made of glass, him and Perry are both great players but are rarely fit any more. It's a shame really and I imagine incredibly frustrating for both of them.

I hope we bring back Evans, I think there is mutual interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back