Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the F*** are they letting them run the ball out on every kickoff!?! FFS they are just giving yards away

Kevin King can pack his ******* bags. Doesn’t deserve to be on an NFL roster

Pettine needs to go, two championship games in a row the defense hasn't been up to scratch.

5/8 3rd and long's given up is not goid enough.

To continually call plays for pressure off the edge when the Buccs have decent OTs (Better than IL, anyway), and a statue in the pocket, is unforgivable.

Doesn't really need to be said, but I am wondering where that FG rates on the surrender index...

Pettine should be gone now.

King will be gone, i think we will cut Preston Smith since Gary has been playing better. Z will be asked for a restructure. Josh Jackson will be cut. since he has been a healthy scratch the back half of the year

I think Jones, Jamaal Williams and Lilsley will all be gone too.

Lazard is about the only player out of contract i think returns

Pettine should be gone now.

King will be gone, i think we will cut Preston Smith since Gary has been playing better. Z will be asked for a restructure. Josh Jackson will be cut. since he has been a healthy scratch the back half of the year

I think Jones, Jamaal Williams and Lilsley will all be gone too.

Lazard is about the only player out of contract i think returns

Tonyan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Restricted but, probably not going anywhere.

Interesting to see how we get under the cap first...
cutting/trade Preston Smith frees up 8M with a 8M cap hit, or use post june 1 tag to save 12M with 4M hit.
restructure Z Smith and Amos [or "extend" with a lower cap hit in 21]. Adams and Rodgers might be asked to restructure. [Might be hard to get Aaron to agree after drafting Love]

might cut Lowrey, Wagner should be cut if we draft a RT which we should. [Or cut Turner 6M free, 2.5M cap hit] No chance both are back.
Cut Josh Jackson for another 1.3M, JK Scott for 925K.

Teams will want to know how far the cap drops in the next few weeks. Because if it does drop to $175 almost half the league will be over right now.

Everyone is going to want to push money over to 22 where the projected $50m extra cap room is.

It's always amazed me how a Bears fans hatred of the Packers has always trumped their love of the Bears. I mean I would passionately hate the Bears too if they were at all relevant, but all well. Not to be

It's always amazed me how a Bears fans hatred of the Packers has always trumped their love of the Bears. I mean I would passionately hate the Bears too if they were at all relevant, but all well. Not to be
You answered your own question there

Question?
The Bears hate the Packers BECAUSE they (the Bears) are irrelevant.
Chicago is one of the greatest cities on earth, yet every year they play second fiddle to some shitty Wisconsin town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back