Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back surgery for Z. Appears they think he could return later in the year. I feel he may have played his last snap as a Packer.
Do we look for help at LB now?

MVS moved to IR.

Happy Saturday!

Last edited:
Another win which you'll take. We really look much more like the 2019 team that won a lot of close games and didn't really look too menacing while doing it rather than last years completely dominating team. Funny thing is, we got to the same place both years.

Another win which you'll take. We really look much more like the 2019 team that won a lot of close games and didn't really look too menacing while doing it rather than last years completely dominating team. Funny thing is, we got to the same place both years.
We’ve been absolutely smashed with injuries and we’ve managed to win 5 straight. I like where we’re at minus the injuries.

The Cards are the only team who I'm really worried about in this next 4 game period.
As silly as it sounds, I wouldn’t mind pulling a few for that game, accept the loss And treat it as a mini bye week. At the rate of knots our starters are going down I cringe at the thought of our defenders chasing Kyler around all night coming off a 4 day break.

As silly as it sounds, I wouldn’t mind pulling a few for that game, accept the loss And treat it as a mini bye week. At the rate of knots our starters are going down I cringe at the thought of our defenders chasing Kyler around all night coming off a 4 day break.

Err yep you got that right.

anyone that gets a positive from tomorrow will miss the game, even a false positive because you need 2 negative tests 24hrs apart to get taken off the Covid list. also if Tae doesnt return a negitive he tomorrow he will be out

but in good news MVS is expected to come on IR the next day or so, Also Bahk started practicing lastweek, could return thisweek.

anyone that gets a positive from tomorrow will miss the game, even a false positive because you need 2 negative tests 24hrs apart to get taken off the Covid list. also if Tae doesnt return a negitive he tomorrow he will be out

but in good news MVS is expected to come on IR the next day or so, Also Bahk started practicing lastweek, could return thisweek.

I'm hoping P. Smith and King back this week too.

MVS is essential without Tae.
Was good to see the ball starting to get shared around a little bit this week anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a weird stat we are 6-0 with Adams out in the LaFluer era.
There was a game last year where Lazard went off with Davante out. Think he and Cobb will step up.

Gotta say Devondre Campbell is fast becoming my favourite player, such a good tackler and seems to sniff out every play. Do yourself a favour, rewatch the game and just watch him, he is a freak athlete. Should be heading to the pro bowl all things being fair. Amazing we signed him off the street.

Gotta say Devondre Campbell is fast becoming my favourite player, such a good tackler and seems to sniff out every play. Do yourself a favour, rewatch the game and just watch him, he is a freak athlete. Should be heading to the pro bowl all things being fair. Amazing we signed him off the street.
He's been a fantastic signing so far. A real impact player on our defence that's been decimated by injuries. The only concern is that he regresses, he was signed off the street for a reason.

Packers will end 92-year radio relationship with WTMJ

by Mike Florio on October 28, 2021, 12:17 PM EDT

Since 1929, Packers games have been broadcast in Milwaukee by WTMJ radio. This will be the last year of that arrangement.

According to the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Packers games will move from WTMJ to WNRW-FM for 2022.

WNRW, owned by iHeart Media, adopted a sports format in 2018. It will definitely have a major sports property next season.

It’s an amazing degree of longevity, a 92-year relationship between team and radio station. But that’s where it will end.

In a weird stat we are 6-0 with Adams out in the LaFluer era.

Make it 7-0.

Best game from the D for a while, never really felt like Murray was going to take over. We got to him at times, contained him when we needed to. Sure, the loss Hopkins hurt, but still having Green/Kirk/Moore/Ertz with Connor and Edmonds out of the backfield would still be a handful for a lot of defenses. Thought it was just as much our play that put them out of rhythm than it was of their own doing. I'd love to be confident in them week in and week out.

Definitely some opportunities missed with the play-calling, but happy we won a game I had penned in as a loss.

Hopefully Bakh is back against the Chiefs, MVS should be good to go too.

Did not expect that. Great effort by the defense even if Kyler looked as if he was going to drag them back in the end. I thought the pressure on him in the first half and start of the third set the tone.

Obviously tonight it was glaring but surely our redzone offense needs to sort itself out if they want to go further this year. But with the important injuries we have at the moment and cattle slowly starting to come back it’s great that we’re sitting at 7-1. Left some yards out on the field and shitty clock management with the backups in there today which normally doesn’t happen either

Matt LaFleur’s 33-7 record is best through 40 games of any coach in Super Bowl era

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 29, 2021, 6:19 AM EDT

Packers coach Matt LaFleur is off to an incredible start to his coaching career.
After beating the Cardinals on Thursday Night Football, LaFleur is now 33-7 through his first 40 regular-season games. That’s the best of any head coach in the Super Bowl era. LaFleur’s regular-season winning percentage of .825 is the best of any coach in NFL history who coached at least 25 games.

Yes, LaFleur inherited a team with a first-ballot Hall of Fame quarterback in Aaron Rodgers, but Rodgers was on the Packers the year before LaFleur arrived, and they went 6-9-1. The Packers had only won more than 12 games in a season once with Rodgers before LaFleur arrived, and now they’ve gone 13-3 in 2019, 13-3 in 2020 and 7-1 to start the 2021 season.

LaFleur’s playoff record is only 2-2, and until he gets the Packers to the Super Bowl, he won’t be recognized as one of the sport’s great coaches. But in the regular season, he’s finding unprecedented success.

Definitely some opportunities missed with the play-calling, but happy we won a game I had penned in as a loss.

Hopefully Bakh is back against the Chiefs, MVS should be good to go too.
With who we had out at WR and O-line plus the injury to Tonyan it's to be expected we missed opportunities with the play calling we looked to be running a very limited offence. Especially against a Cards defence that has been playing well.

Only really common disappointment is the red zone offence, which hopefully improves once we start getting everyone back.

This mini bye couldn't come at a better time though.

I don’t know why but that’s back to back weeks where our red zone play calling has been average. Focus elsewhere during the week perhaps, like moving the ball down the field? Either way. We escape this one but 3pts from 14 is the type of game that will cost us in the NFCCG.

also Tonyan 😢😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back