Strategy Green or Jackson?

Who would choose?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you dreamers need to understand that recruiters have very long memories.

What the Swans did last year was clever in manipulating picks for a benefit but try doing that and hurt a team and just see what the consequences will be.

I don’t think teams will want to do something to us in spite, wouldn’t be great long term planning if you ever want a favour back.

Some of you dreamers need to understand that recruiters have very long memories.

What the Swans did last year was clever in manipulating picks for a benefit but try doing that and hurt a team and just see what the consequences will be.

I don’t think teams will want to do something to us in spite, wouldn’t be great long term planning if you ever want a favour back.
Spare me.

You guys have traded up to get two top 5 picks. It'll probably work, but you can't go all in and then whine that it's not fair if someone calls you.

It's a competition, and if we can get an off-season advantage by messing with you guys in the draft, without compromising our own, then it's just fair play.

Spare me.

You guys have traded up to get two top 5 picks. It'll probably work, but you can't go all in and then whine that it's not fair if someone calls you.

It's a competition, and if we can get an off-season advantage by messing with you guys in the draft, without compromising our own, then it's just fair play.

Not whining, just saying that from time to time every team needs other teams. If he’s top of their depth chart then fair play but if it’s purely to derail their draft then expect some payback. In reality this doesn’t happen, the majority of times things just as players get to where they want to clubs get what they need without sabotage.

Not whining, just saying that from time to time every team needs other teams. If he’s top of their depth chart then fair play but if it’s purely to derail their draft then expect some payback. In reality this doesn’t happen, the majority of times things just as players get to where they want to clubs get what they need without sabotage.
your other team is the AFL, being able to turnover high draft picks fpr more top ten draft picks is tilting the system. No Grand Finalist should end up with possibly 2 top 10 draft picks.

Wouldn't be able to get him. Gws just match

Of course, but he is still obviously in the top 2 players in the draft. They'ed bid on him in a heartbeat if not for Anderson/Rowell combination being essential to their list. I believe they've were only given the second pick under AFL instruction to select both kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your other team is the AFL, being able to turnover high draft picks fpr more top ten draft picks is tilting the system. No Grand Finalist should end up with possibly 2 top 10 draft picks.

That’s just you being jealous and bitter. Do you honestly think you paid fair value for Buddy and he was an established star, do you think you paid the correct value for Heeney?

We’ve lost a stream of high end talent from the get go. Every time that happens it destabilises the team, sure you get another early pick but it’s not like for like straight away and often the replacement is not as good.

These picks we’ve used as collateral did not appear from thin air, they are are the result of lost players.

why ? His grandfather is a 4 time Richmond premiership player (michael green) and the kid has wanted to play for Richmond his entire life (like Kane Johnson). id be staggered if he does not play for Richmond at some stage

The almost exact same thing that was said by North fans about Kelly.

Not saying it's impossible but when you hear about it for any player with a bit of talent every single time we draft and it works out that way zero. It gets amusing.

Back