Society/Culture Greens vow to move Australia Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I do 100% doubt this happened were is the evidence ?

The whole current strategy of the left is to falsely manufacture victim groups and to do so they have to manufacture false stories of abusive.

AGAIN , not surprised in the slightest you'd think this way.
Wouldn't your dads best mate Alan Tudge have the good oil on this ?

alalam_635307638792103050_25f_4x31.jpg
This is a picture of Syria

unrwa-syrian-refugees-1.jpg

These are Syrian refugees

100% the Greens fault yes ?
Those loony leftys creating issues.........

GC you're so far off losing your training-wheels when it comes to the real world it's incredible , for all the " Greens voters live in a dreamworld " s**t the delusional conservatives spit at us , you can multiply the delusion tenfold when it comes to " Right winger safe spaces "

I refer you back to my original comment about it being a no brainer. But if you want to regurgitate propaganda aimed at tricking the brainless into supporting conservative politics against their own interests, knock yourself out :thumbsu:
I'll leave you with a quote by George Carlin:
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
That last quote is very apt. Really sums up how I feel about lefties after discussing this issue with them,.

Again if it is such a no brainer then why do Indigenous persons feel changing the date won't achieve anything and misses the real issues?

I see we've found a few indigenous people that don't want to do anything about the date. That's fantastic news, you can keep citing them like you did the few gay people who didn't want to do anything about the Marriage Act.
Wouldn't be like you to belittle and dismiss someone's opinion because it doesn't conform to yours now would it...

How am I belittling them? Just pointing out that they are in a very small minority is not in any way derogatory. You're just looking to take offence mate.
LOL if you don't think I can't see the thinly veiled swipe at me in your above post then you must be a bit delusional.

As said previously, a large number of Indigenous Australians I have spoken to said that the date change will do little as the white settlement will still always be discussed and it misses a number of fundamental issues.

I think Australia Day is doing a bang up job of uniting the country right now. I can feel the love in the air.

This is not about Australia day at all that is just a pretence.

This is all about the left trying to tear down western civilisation because they think its an equal and replace it with a global communist utopia without borders.

Time for these losers on the left to start accepting responsibility for what's wrong with their life's rather than trying to be victims and blaming society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess because the date is understandably very offensive to many Aboriginal people, who are call aboriginal because they are the first Australians.
Why not change it to a date that doesn't offend?
Simples.

No its not understandably offensive at all .

Lets be honest the type of society indigenous Australians lived in was a brutal 3rd wold society , the arrival of the west is something that should be celebrated because it means they get to enjoy all the benefits of a first world nation rather than living in huts and tents without regular food supply .This is just the reality of the situation without any PC spin on it.

I personally do not care if some people have a silly view about this date , we don't run a country based on peoples feelings . We must celebrate the arrival of the west to the land we call Australia and that means the date stays , a minorities feelings don't count .

AGAIN , not surprised in the slightest you'd think this way.
Wouldn't your dads best mate Alan Tudge have the good oil on this ?

View attachment 452551
This is a picture of Syria

View attachment 452552

These are Syrian refugees

100% the Greens fault yes ?
Those loony leftys creating issues.........

GC you're so far off losing your training-wheels when it comes to the real world it's incredible , for all the " Greens voters live in a dreamworld " s**t the delusional conservatives spit at us , you can multiply the delusion tenfold when it comes to " Right winger safe spaces "

are these people Australians ? if not they are not the Australian governments responsibility.

Don't you think its a bit silly for you to say in other threads we don't have enough jobs for everyone than say you wont more refugees ?

See we can get rid of this ridiculous inquiry into religious freedom and get rid of the exemptions to refuse service to same sex couples. After all these people are just a minority.

well 52% say they are Christians on the last censes than you have the other religions. None the less no person is forced to celebrate Australia day , they can totally ignore it if they wish.

Like I said we must celebrate the arrival of the west to a 3rd world society , its something to be proud of for all .

are these people Australians ? if not they are not the Australian governments responsibility.

Don't you think its a bit silly for you to say in other threads we don't have enough jobs for everyone than say you wont more refugees ?

Not my pig , not my farm eh ?
Easy to say
We're just trying to fix the rights mistakes.

The most logical dates for Australia Day are Dec 3 (Eureka Day) or May 9 (first sitting of federal parliament) or Jan 1 which is Australia's actual birthday but that already has a pubic holiday.

January 26 is Sydney's birthday so if we want a holiday for that then fine but lets call it what it really is Sydney Day.

Not my pig , not my farm eh ?
Easy to say
We're just trying to fix the rights mistakes.

If you want to make things better in the middle east the best thing you can do is get the message across that Jerusalem will always belong to Israel, but no the left keep on stirring up all types of hatred in the middle east towards Israel which is by far the worst thing the west has done.

That last quote is very apt. Really sums up how I feel about lefties after discussing this issue with them,.

Again if it is such a no brainer then why do Indigenous persons feel changing the date won't achieve anything and misses the real issues?
No its not understandably offensive at all .

Lets be honest the type of society indigenous Australians lived in was a brutal 3rd wold society , the arrival of the west is something that should be celebrated because it means they get to enjoy all the benefits of a first world nation rather than living in huts and tents without regular food supply .This is just the reality of the situation without any PC spin on it.

I personally do not care if some people have a silly view about this date , we don't run a country based on peoples feelings . We must celebrate the arrival of the west to the land we call Australia and that means the date stays , a minorities feelings don't count .
Like I said, it's a no brainer. Which I guess is why it's a little beyond mean spirited, little people like you.

On an unrelated topic: How was Richmonds demolition of Geelong in the Qualifying Final :thumbsu:

Like I said, it's a no brainer. Which I guess is why it's a little beyond mean spirited, little people like you.

On an unrelated topic: How was Richmonds demolition of Geelong in the Qualifying Final :thumbsu:

The nerve of you to call me mean spirited , do you have any idea how much tax I have paid ?

I should be sailing around over the weekend in a luxury yacht but no I have to pay the costs for other people to see a doctor, the selfishness of the left knows no bounds.

Lets be clears it is the greens kicking up a fuss about the date , not the aboriginals.

If you want to make things better in the middle east the best thing you can do is get the message across that Jerusalem will always belong to Israel, but no the left keep on stirring up all types of hatred in the middle east towards Israel which is by far the worst thing the west has done.

So now the Greens are responsible for ISIS * meeeeeee GC.......

I think you lot get far too many public holidays as it is.

The worst thing about long weekends is it becomes an event. Employees plan fishing and camping trips, most mentally check out days before, and usually rock up hungover and spend the next day reliving how hammered they got with their ******* friends.

From a productivity point of view; you might as well write off the whole week.

I am all for scrapping Australia day. I'll always have the memories of scoring a century off 17 balls in the backyard at Uncle Spiro's joint.

Good song too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back