Greenwood it's your time

Remove this Banner Ad

Its time to upgrade this young man. He is the tall
Mid we need He has the footy smarts. Can extract the ball and can kick goals. He can play forward. He has some pace. I said on another thread once he gets in the team I don't think he will go out. It's his time pikey
Coaches main lament was about keeping the ball in the contest. Seems to be adept at it and tackles well. Should deserve a promotion to the senior list at least.

I like him at SANFL level but I'm sceptical at AFL level. Hopefully he's one of those who takes thrives with tougher competition. Keen to see what he can bring at least.
I think it's more about promoting off CAT B. A sign of progression. He's got range.

Have been calling for Greenwood to be given the opportunity for sometime. Some say he needs more time in the SANFL to improve. Others say they are not sure about him being ready. Well lets find out. If changes are being forced upon us lets test the water with Greenwood. Would prefer that approach rather than seeing Thompson being bought back in.

Have been calling for Greenwood to be given the opportunity for sometime. Some say he needs more time in the SANFL to improve. Others say they are not sure about him being ready. Well lets find out. If changes are being forced upon us lets test the water with Greenwood. Would prefer that approach rather than seeing Thompson being bought back in.

Agree and well said Brissy Crow.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Last year The Mighty THOR went from playing his first game of AFL in 8 years to be our best player in the SANFL finals. That was in a team that included Otten, Kelly, Milera, Knight and Hampton. This year he has clearly been our best player outside of the choosen few (25).

He needs at least a dozen games under his belt before September. He is tall, athletic, quick and tackles fiercely. After the insipid performance last Saturday we must give him a go (Note: The pregame pitchfork and torches rally will start at 6 p.m. on Saturday night outside the Eastern gates if he isn't upgraded today).

Last year The Mighty THOR went from playing his first game of AFL in 8 years to be our best player in the SANFL finals. That was in a team that included Otten, Kelly, Milera, Knight and Hampton. This year he has clearly been our best player outside of the choosen few (25).

He needs at least a dozen games under his belt before September. He is tall, athletic, quick and tackles fiercely. After the insipid performance last Saturday we must give him a go (Note: The pregame pitchfork and torches rally will start at 6 p.m. on Saturday night outside the Eastern gates if he isn't upgraded today).
Make a Thor Banner. But I agree he should get an upgrade. It would signify that our cat b selection criteria is somewhat sound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And another thing is, he's not constantly injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back