Greenwood it's your time

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he kicked some goals last week. But I felt he was more important this week.

His strength in the contest and physicality assisted the Crouch boys and Slaoney at stoppages. Watch him in isolation and the way he knocked the Freo players around and created space. It was what we needed against the Dees.

The tackle on Fyfe was superb.

No way Vince would have had an impact had Greenwood played.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah he kicked some goals last week. But I felt he was more important this week.

His strength in the contest and physicality assisted the Crouch boys and Slaoney at stoppages. Watch him in isolation and the way he knocked the Freo players around and created space. It was what we needed against the Dees.

The tackle on Fyfe was superb.

No way Vince would have had an impact had Greenwood played.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Fyfe had no idea it was coming, then bam! Nailed him cold.

Can't wait till he does that to danger.

Loved his first quarter. Very precise hanballs, liked his basketball tips to other players when ball is in the air and great contested work and tackling. Once he builds the tank, lookout. Lots of improvement to come.

Loved his first quarter. Very precise hanballs, liked his basketball tips to other players when ball is in the air and great contested work and tackling. Once he builds the tank, lookout. Lots of improvement to come.
i would put him on Sellwood for the first quarter and get him to tackle him hard whenever he gets the ball. Give him no time and space.

"And here is a picture of all the people Greenwood tackled that day against Geelong"

arlington_national_cemetery.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back