B21 Raider

Draftee
Oct 2, 2016
London
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Rams
Hello all. First post here- just introducing myself. I'm an Aussie Rules fan from England- I started watching the AFL way back in the 1980s and loved the apparent anarchy of it all (I was just an impressionable schoolboy at the time!)... my classmates and I used to refer to the sport as "Aussie NO Rules" as it just looked like utter mayhem to us.

Anyway, I lost track of the sport for a few years (work, family, etc) but have got back into it in a big way over the last couple of seasons and really enjoyed the Grand Final this morning- congratulations to the Bulldogs on their rousing victory!

This forum was mentioned on a Liverpool FC forum I frequent, so I thought I'd sign up and join in the banter. I'm a Bombers fan and am hoping that the team can bounce back in 2017, once the suspended players return. The newcomers are looking promising and I would hope that the team can challenge for a top eight finish next year, although there's obviously a lot of work to be done.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from you guys and look forward to a thrilling 2017 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back