Greetings from NZ

Remove this Banner Ad

Jabbawoki

Draftee
May 22, 2023
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi everyone,

I'm a massive Crows fan currently living in NZ.

I used to live in Adelaide, and have been following the Crows since the very beginning (the 80-odd point win against the Hawks back in 91 was my 3rd greatest sporting memory - after our 2 flags, of course).

Have followed the Crows through thick (the late 90's, 2015, 2016, 2017) and the thin (2017 to pretty much now) and loving seeeing the culmination of Nicksy and team's hard work this season.

Looking forward to chatting about all things Crows-related with y'all... far too much rugby talk around my parts, which just burns the brain - how is it 'football' when they kick the ball once every 10-15 minutes?!?! 🤣

Incidentally, I'm coming to Adelaide in a few weeks to see the Crows play at AO for the first time ever, so if anyone has any suggestions for pubs to visit for pre-game drinks where I wont get my head kicked in for wearing a Crows jumper, I'm all ears 😀

Hi everyone,

I used to live in Adelaide, and have been following the Crows since the very beginning (the 80-odd point win against the Hawks back in 91 was my 3rd greatest sporting memory - after our 2 flags, of course).

Have followed the Crows through thick (the late 90's, 2015, 2016, 2017) and the thin (2017 to pretty much now) and loving seeeing the culmination of Nicksy and team's hard work this season.

Looking forward to chatting about all things Crows-related with y'all... far too much rugby talk around my parts, which just burns the brain - how is it 'football' when they kick the ball once every 10-15 minutes?!?! 🤣

Incidentally, I'm coming to Adelaide in a few weeks to see the Crows play at AO for the first time ever, so if anyone has any suggestions for pubs to visit for pre-game drinks where I wont get my head kicked in for wearing a Crows jumper, I'm all ears 😀
Enjoyed reading this. Welcome Jabbawoki

I grew up in Sydney before the internet was mainstream (well in our household anyway) so I know all too well what it’s like being starved of footy content where everyone is more interested in the rugby codes instead. I thought Sydney was bad enough in that sense; can’t even imagine what NZ must be like.

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2012
NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Hi everyone,

What's the state of intetest in footy in NZ these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back