greetings

Remove this Banner Ad

rangatangtang

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ive followed Brisbane Lions content on here for a little while and its better when you are involved in the conversation.

Been a Lions member for the last 5 years going to almost every home game, and followed them for about 8 years. Looking forward to seeing our group that we have gotten together stay at the top of the ladder for a while rather than down the bottom where they have been for most of this time and enjoying being part of the supporters that have recently gotten to witness our rise.

Go Lions!

Ive followed Brisbane Lions content on here for a little while and its better when you are involved in the conversation.

Been a Lions member for the last 5 years going to almost every home game, and followed them for about 8 years. Looking forward to seeing our group that we have gotten together stay at the top of the ladder for a while rather than down the bottom where they have been for most of this time and enjoying being part of the supporters that have recently gotten to witness our rise.

Go Lions!
Welcome to the board. The Brisbane board would be pumping this year. Faganism is the way. Let Him show you the Light.

Welcome to the board. The Brisbane board would be pumping this year. Faganism is the way. Let Him show you the Light.
Yeah I remember seeing Fagan walking up to the coaches box in his first year from afar at the surfers paradise ground v gold Coast in a pre-season match at half tI me with work to do. He is as resilient as they come no doubt whatsoever. Struck me as the leader we needed from before and from that moment and you could only be so lucky as to have him as your coach.

Go Lions!
Nice name mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back