Radio Greg Denham **Flog Alert**

There aren't many blokes with a more ridiculous opinion on football than this bloke.
His constant bashing of fringe players as though he was Chris Judd like in his day, is purely sickening.
And look at little Greggy, if that isn't one of the more punchable faces you've ever seen then I'll be buggered.

greg_denham.png

Soft Ball Get

Cancelled
Mar 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There aren't many blokes with a more ridiculous opinion on football than this bloke.
His constant bashing of fringe players as though he was Chris Judd like in his day, is purely sickening.
And look at little Greggy, if that isn't one of the more punchable faces you've ever seen then I'll be buggered.

View attachment 263860
Coming up next, GREG................

VENOM..............

DENHAM.

I loved when he took credit for the Eagles 90s premierships because he claims that he was instrumental in them hiring Mick Malthouse. He was being serious too.
Yeah that's classical. He is adamant he played a part in it! Goose.
He has done nothing but paste Melbourne for as long as I can remember and constantly savaged Jack Watts but now that he and the side are coming good he's back on, it's disgusting. I have never picked up The Australian and come to think of it, I've never actually seen anyone reading it. What a waste of paper.

I have genuinely never heard a 'journo' who gets a regular radio gig who knows less than him.

can only assume he has paid a fee for that weekly spot as it makes no sense otherwise for him to be on KBs show

I have genuinely never heard a 'journo' who gets a regular radio gig who knows less than him.

can only assume he has paid a fee for that weekly spot as it makes no sense otherwise for him to be on KBs show
Yeah agree.
99% of callers during his segment are calling to disagree strongly and tell him he's a goose.

I really hate the way he absolutely butchers the same old blokes week in week out like Dawes, Cloke, Vickery, Casboult to name a few.
Clearly none of those blokes are setting the world on fire but would be nice to hear him say something positive about a player for once.
He must have been a s**t-hot footballer in his day.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Most obnoxious person going around in the footy media, which is saying something. Seems to be only in the job so he can abuse talkback callers; it’s certainly not for providing any interesting insight into the game.

The type of radio person that's not very quick on his feet.
For all KB's and Patrick Smith's faults, callers can ring up and disagree with them, but they often have a very quick comeback.
Denham panics and is generally clueless in defending his opinion.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
For all KB's and Patrick Smith's faults, callers can ring up and disagree with them, but they often have a very quick comeback.
Ugh.... oh....ugh....oh.....ugh

Dumb campaigner

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Yeah that's classical. He is adamant he played a part in it! Goose.
He has done nothing but paste Melbourne for as long as I can remember and constantly savaged Jack Watts but now that he and the side are coming good he's back on, it's disgusting. I have never picked up The Australian and come to think of it, I've never actually seen anyone reading it. What a waste of paper.
I have no love for Melbourne but I rang in a few years ago and had a go at him about that. I ended up turning the station over when he was on, the Melbourne bashing was ridiculous.

Like I said, he goes after easy targets, any dickhead can go on the radio and do that.

Dec 19, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle SuperSonics, SA Spurs
Sounds very similar to Slobbo... and SEN hires both those idiots!

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Whenever I think of Greg Denham, I think of toxic sludge.

At least Jon Ralph has the dignity of reversing his opinion every time he gets called out on KB's show.

SEN not exactly paragons when it comes to their 'experts.'

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
He said a few months ago Mitch Clarke will never play for the Cats again. 5 callers in a row this morning had a go at him about comments he made last week. Dickhead.

I noticed today that a lot of the callers just seemed to ring up to have a go at him. I guess listeners figured he's such an abrasive dill that you should only ring him up to sink to his level.

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda

View attachment 263860

There are somethings you wish you never saw...

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
He does seem to have a fascination with Melbourne FC, the problem being that now they're showing some good signs he's attempting to hop on the bandwagon. He was like a dog with a bone when they were really struggling.

I feel sorry for the pub that sponsors him. If he really spends half his time down there, I suspect he would act as a deterrent and would be just having arguments with the wall in the corner.

Back