Radio Greg Denham **Flog Alert**

There aren't many blokes with a more ridiculous opinion on football than this bloke.
His constant bashing of fringe players as though he was Chris Judd like in his day, is purely sickening.
And look at little Greggy, if that isn't one of the more punchable faces you've ever seen then I'll be buggered.

View attachment 263860
No wonder he does radio.
Head like a dropped pie.

I've seen them, they try to give them away free at cheap hotels and nobody picks them up. The Gideons Bible of Hotel newspapers.
Is it the one they leave in a pile at the train station for people to spit their chewing gum into on the commute home?

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Listened to Denham today for the first time in a while; if anything he’s gotten worse.

Most of the hour was taken up with Denham trying to justify (and callers mocking him for) his usual stupid and inaccurate assertions like claiming publicly last week North were tanking and saying months ago repeatedly Dustin Martin was about to immediately sign another contract with Richmond.

I couldn’t imagine anyone valuing his opinions on footy; I reckon most of the audience just listens to see how idiotic he sounds and ring him up and call him up on it (something KB plays to a bit).

Like I said in the SEN thread, him effectively replacing Patrick Smith as the main ‘expert’ on KB’s show has hurt ‘Hungry For Sport’ this year.

I feel bad for The Spread Eagle who apparently sponsor this dickhead. To me it looks like he gets away with murder with the complete rubbish he sprouts.
I thought it was his pub? And what happened to pat smith

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I've come to accept that Denham's opinion is garbage and no longer let it get to me. I'm not joking that I now listen to his segments on Hungry For Sport for the pure entertainment of KB and him bickering, and the callers absolutely roasting him.

Someone made the point earlier perfectly - he just loves sticking the boots into an easy target. Gold Coast and Freo, smaller Vic clubs like St.Kilda, North and the Bulldogs. Never one of the big boys.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I've come to accept that Denham's opinion is garbage and no longer let it get to me. I'm not joking that I now listen to his segments on Hungry For Sport for the pure entertainment of KB and him bickering, and the callers absolutely roasting him.

Someone made the point earlier perfectly - he just loves sticking the boots into an easy target. Gold Coast and Freo, smaller Vic clubs like St.Kilda, North and the Bulldogs. Never one of the big boys.

So true. Remember him saying the Dogs would get absolutely flogged by the Eagles in the Elimination Final last year. Made up some crap excuse when the Eagles were flogged. Then proceeded to rip into the Dogs in the second and third week of the finals and then before the Grand Final.

Totally uninformed, clueless, a monkey with a laptop who somehow thinks he's got an idea about the game.

"The Eagles are crap, KB. They won't win another game."

Two minutes later...

"So Greg, you don't think the Eagles will win again this season?"

"No KB, you're wrong. I said nothing like that **beep, beep, beep**

He writes for The Australian which is read by a few thousand people in Sydney's eastern suburbs, less than the local school newsletter.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team

Brian Taylor is also guilty of this.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Demonoid

All Australian
Dec 17, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GWS
*BUMP*

Idiot Alert...

Greg Denham on Monday: https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/Why-Ken-Hinkley-Wants-To-Leave-Port-Adelaide-Greg-Denham

I had to use the 5AA link as surprise surprise all links to the original story in The Australian no longer work and the original article has disappeared replaced by this one:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...e/news-story/2183a2dbcf2a1573e6e2c88a9e2b9697

Paywalled but I think the title gives it away. You'll note he copped a bit of stick in the comments.

What a clown.

hoianbulldog

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2006
Hoi An, Vietnam. I am off the grid.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No wonder he does radio.
Head like a dropped pie.
You made me google him......i had nfi what he looked like.

Google images only show his USA mug shots.

Definately a face like a half sucked aspro.

263297_540413d9a4534a5274f334492edb1918.png

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
*BUMP*

Idiot Alert...

Greg Denham on Monday: https://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/Why-Ken-Hinkley-Wants-To-Leave-Port-Adelaide-Greg-Denham

I had to use the 5AA link as surprise surprise all links to the original story in The Australian no longer work and the original article has disappeared replaced by this one:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...e/news-story/2183a2dbcf2a1573e6e2c88a9e2b9697

Paywalled but I think the title gives it away. You'll note he copped a bit of stick in the comments.

What a clown.

He won't admit that he was wrong either.

Back