Greg williams is the goat prove me wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

It can't be nice being irrelevant for two decades
To this day have not be able to build a competent list since the AFL clamped down on the money under the table.

Not so easy to build lists fairly...

9645835f31b9aacaeb45044559c69a07.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should’ve stayed at Geelong
Blame Billy Goggin for that. Wouldn’t budge on Williams request for more money.

Depending on who you ask somewhere between 5-10k was all he was after and was knocked back.

Not the GOAT but second best mid I’ve seen after GAJ - I’d have him top 5 that I’ve seen, after Gary Abletts, Carey and Lockett.

Big fan of Greg Williams. Perhaps an unfashionable player always it the middle of packs. Had a nice hard edge, and the other thing, his exquisite disposals.
And his vision. He’d be in heavy traffic then fire a 25m handball laterally to a target sprinting down the wing who would go on to set up a goal.

Clubs keep stats now on chains of possession ending in scoring shots, including who starts those chains. If they kept that stat back then, Diesel would have blown up the computer

Nah, probably not even the GOAT of our own club. I'd pick Jezza and Doull ahead of him.
I wouldnt be surprised if Dylan Grimes had a Bruce Doull shrine in a secret room at his joint.

Anyone who makes the Bench for Team of the Century has to be considered.

Righto, nup

Lol so was Gary Ablett snr but a lot of football lover consider him the GOAT. Tbh the selectors only seemed to favour the 60s and 70s.... I wonder why???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back