Toast Gremio Power appreciation thread

ButteredBun

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I have gotten expelled from the Port Adelaide Supporters Group on Facebook!
giphy (1).gif

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
A new project of mine, based on BigFooty's Fantasy League - SFA:

My first qooty game was in Round 10 of Season 29. After that, I have been writing notes in the match threads about me and the team. I call them "The Gaucho Journal" (Gaucho, among other things, is someone born in South Rio Grande state in Brazil). I have decided to also put them in a thread of their own, so everyone interested may read them.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Stay tuned!

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
How did this happen without our zones?

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A new project of mine, based on BigFooty's Fantasy League - SFA:

My first qooty game was in Round 10 of Season 29. After that, I have been writing notes in the match threads about me and the team. I call them "The Gaucho Journal" (Gaucho, among other things, is someone born in South Rio Grande state in Brazil). I have decided to also put them in a thread of their own, so everyone interested may read them.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Stay tuned!

Are you sure you didn't steal those gauchos from the argies? ;)

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are you sure you didn't steal those gauchos from the argies? ;)
The Gaucho people are divided into many countries: Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Bolívia, and Brazil.

We are Eastern Gauchos, which are divided between Uruguay and South Rio Grande state.

Last edited:
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
People seem to be enjoying my presence in the SFA board. I just got a Rising Star nomination. philreich and I were interviewed and all...

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Good to hear from you Gremio. With the news coming out of Brazil I was beginning to get a bit worried that you may been infected.

I hope all is well.
The main problem is in São Paulo and Rio. I live far from those cities. Still, even there the numbers aren't as bad as I thought they would be by now. Let's see. So far, so good.

I have just discovered this thread...and can verify Gremio’s popularity in the SFA.

We can only apologise for his recent choice of avatars.

Signed,
Chipmunk GWS Goose Riviat serial_thrilla Tonga Bob
What the heck? You've got a fan club GremioPower!

Hi wharfies! Good to meet you. If you're interested in being a part of what Gremio's talking about with the SFA, I can highly recommend joining the Coney Island Warriors. Free curry & iced coffee on arrival, strong beer on tap in the change rooms and every Friday in Coney Island is Buscemi Friday. Hope to see you there soon.

buscemi 19.gif

p.s.: Thanks again for Clive!

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
How have you discovered this thread?!

This seems like a serious thread, so I shall restrain from putting a chipmunk detective picture up. Glad your adventures are being chronicled on the Port board.

GremioPower we'd never kick you out of the Giants supporter group if you want to swap allegiances. Bring some friends if you like :)

Serious note, getting kicked out of the group for that post is unfair.

Port Adelaide is famous for being accountable to the fans, that is like their whole thing.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
GremioPower we'd never kick you out of the Giants supporter group if you want to swap allegiances. Bring some friends if you like :)

Serious note, getting kicked out of the group for that post is unfair.

Port Adelaide is famous for being accountable to the fans, that is like their whole thing.
Facebook is full of "happy-clappers," people absolutely satisfied with mediocrity.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I can't believe this thread actually exists, but, since it does, where else would I post all my match previews?

TBP

Last edited:
Back