Greviously Bodily Harm Stadium exposed as the shithole that it is!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly hypocritical considering Zeibull's spent his career making life unsafe for opposition players, especially those looking the other way.

Only 8 minutes off the ground?

I see where Norf are coming from, if he’d been off for a qtr they might have won

Only 8 minutes off the ground?

I see where Norf are coming from, if he’d been off for a qtr they might have won
No, we also needed Kayne West Turner off for the entire game too.

8mins to put a bandaid on his booboo. Did they have to wait for his mum to give it a kiss?

Geelol by the sound of it, nice fine coming up.

Two Geelong players needed stitches during the game at the new Perth stadium, don't see us crying about it. Bloody sooky losers.

Last edited:
Well this is what happens when the Melburnian tax-payers don't cough up enough cash for us to finish the stadium. I'm expecting to hear the State Govt. confirm funding for Stage 5 on the back of this news, massive thanks to Jack and Norf for bringing this to the fore of everyone's mind.

Well this is what happens when the Melburnian tax-payers don't cough up enough cash for us to finish the stadium. I'm expecting to hear the State Govt. confirm funding for Stage 5 on the back of this news, massive thanks to Jack and Norf for bringing this to the fore of everyone's mind.
Should get the feds to chip in next time, lazy buggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stage 5 ought to involve the use of demolition charges and one of these

ca6edbbd3c6d674762db996b3ab3d94a.jpg

Stage 5 ought to involve the use of demolition charges and one of these

ca6edbbd3c6d674762db996b3ab3d94a.jpg
After Stage 5 I have a fair suspicion your mob will be making the trip down. We can split the games between our home at Kardinia Park and yours at Dingley whenever you finally get around to building that dump(lol). :D

After Stage 5 I have a fair suspicion your mob will be making the trip down.
Its nice to dream. You probably also think you'll be playing regular finals there too, Ford will come back and the entire town will live happily ever after. :$

Its nice to dream. You probably also think you'll be playing regular finals there too, Ford will come back and the entire town will live happily ever after. :$
Sure beats the reality of being forced into a partial relocation to Tasmania and then buying a rubbish tip in Dingley that seemingly is never going to have anything built on it. :)

Sure beats the reality of being forced into a partial relocation to Tasmania and then buying a rubbish tip in Dingley that seemingly is never going to have anything built on it. :)
Good things often require patience. We will reap the financial rewards of our Dingley expansion for decades to come, whereas you'll be stuck renting at GBA Stadium despite pouring millions of your own cash into upgrading it, and no big Victorian club like ours will ever be caught dead playing you there. :$

Just watched how he did it, he must be so soft.

12 touches for the game? Any Geelong player that had fewer touches has only played 3 games max this year (one injured).

Scott bristles over stadium fence

North Melbourne's Brad Scott says he's angry Jack Ziebell was left sidelined for eight minutes after hitting the boundary fence in the third quarter

:D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back