Greyhound King

Remove this Banner Ad

Urnie, a place is a top 2 or 3 finish. Not a bottom 2 or 3....

If any of those stories involve going the pash with a greyhound I'm unfollowing this thread immediately.

Im 34...about 2 weeks ago I made out with a 53 year old in a park. Met on pof. Decided to meet on her lunch break. Talked for about 2 mins and then she said, lets sit down here. I took the hint and before I know it, I taste her rancid tonsil juice.

Decent looking bird for her age as well.

Nothing like a horny cougar.

Hi lads.

Did the horizontal dance last night so im up and about.

Capalaba Race 6 #8 Minnie JoJo (Place) $4.60 with the lads at the TAB

Risking 1 unit on this pup lads.

Let's get it homies.

Stick to the process. This is short variation. Im a gun punter for a reason.

Have to be able to endure the lows to get the highs.

I've been putting some hurt on the bookies for the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't believe I'm late to the party for Urnie's first win, gutted. Plenty more to come though I'm sure

Not really my job to track that for you Urnie but it wouldn't make for good reading. Now lets not be a soft lad and win it back

-9.3 units.

Not good.

I have my own record on Excel, historically speaking, my best performance is in the shorter races (less than 400m). Backing dogs that might be underrated, especially in the fast lanes 1 and 2.

Not a good start lads but I hit a nice bet tonight and at least we nay have turned the corner.

Lets all stay disciplined. Get around me. Let's mosh.

We are moshing.

Not really my job to track that for you Urnie but it wouldn't make for good reading. Now lets not be a soft lad and win it back

Not good reading at all but we got amongst it tonight. Credit to the boys for sticking by me and keeping me up and about.

Let's rise again. Just like the great man all those years ago.

can't believe I'm late to the party for Urnie's first win, gutted. Plenty more to come though I'm sure

We were unlucky in the first tip on the thread....that dog was swinging for home in a clear 3rd and about to wind up to even push for the winner's cheque when it hit the heels of the dog in front and went back to the stern of the pack.

Chased in a few races that statistically indent have an edge in...(eg plus 500 m races) and before you know it you are knees deep in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back