Remove this Banner Ad

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
R9 Albion Park is worth tuning into tonight. Match Race series, so dogs are going H2H...
My 3 favourite dogs are all racing in it, so fair to say im keen.
I'm on record saying don't forget the name Sentenced and he is the $2.70 favourite here. Match Race will suit him to an absolute tee and he will clock a fast time no doubt about it. However i can't go past Tommy Shelby at $4.40 he has the runs on the board and clocked 29.74 first up after a month, he will only run faster and probably should be a slight favourite ahead of Sentenced.
Other dog is Frieda Las Vegas who has been racing over 600M & 715M recently and comes back to the 520M, Match race definitly suits him aswell and he will be charging home with the fastest last sectional time, i don't think 520M is his ideal distance though, he likes more.
Magical Hope opening at $11 was silly, backed into $7.50 and he is the other dog to watch for, only trouble is he is racing Tommy Shelby and will be battling to find the bunny.

Should be very intriguing.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
R5 Lismore - Barsandi $2

Only a handful of starts but already showed enormous potential. Great speed out the box, should continue its winning run here.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Warragul r2 - laid the fave at like 2.20 - then checked my account post race and said it was void.
That’s odd. Fav won and wasn’t as if it was deemed a no race. Sometimes the lure can screw up and the race is void but don’t think that happened here.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
R8 Albion Park
Barsandi $5 with a booster

should be shorter.Ticks a lot of boxes, only query is the first Start at the track, however I think this variable gets blown out of proportion.
GL if you tail shoould give a good sight

Austoraisetheurn

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Like #6 Akachi in Race 8 at Mandurah to place.

Veteran but runs a lot of places...and in 302 m dash anything can happen....$4.80 with Bet Deluxe to place.

Remove this Banner Ad