Greyhound Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic Peters final tonight R8 at Wentworth Park.
Should be a cracker. My favourite Tommy Shelby is the favourite at $2.90 from box 2 and I really like his chances here. He looked at his absolute best last run at the track. Catch the Thief didn’t handle the switch too well and he also has box 5. I’ll be watching as a fan as I don’t think there is any value

Haven’t tuned into the Dishes for a while.
farmor Watchers is a rising star.
R6 Sandown tonight. $3 is a nice price. should be too good for this field, has great early speed & an empty box to its inside, should get a perfect cart across to lead all the way

way too short, id lay this 2 if i seen it earlier

Edit: maybe i should of :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday R1 Cannington
I’m putting the chips in on Tommy Shelby. $2.10 TAB looks the best price. Had his best run last start from box 2, clocked a sizzling time and this looks like his race again. Mermaid Monelli will probably lead for a large part of the race, but is not strong enough to hold on, Tommy should get a nice sit behind it from box 2 & charge home for the chocolates

Thursday R1 Cannington
I’m putting the chips in on Tommy Shelby. $2.10 TAB looks the best price. Had his best run last start from box 2, clocked a sizzling time and this looks like his race again. Mermaid Monelli will probably lead for a large part of the race, but is not strong enough to hold on, Tommy should get a nice sit behind it from box 2 & charge home for the chocolates
Quality field.

Thoughts on Mepunga Daniel causing an upset again tonight at Sandown ?

Mandy R7
Canya Bandido
$14 the win
$3.20 the place SB
Bit of a value play on a black booker, doesn’t mind the wide box and is a really good dog. Way over the odds here

R1 Addington
Squillionaire $1.90
All over this dog, he was really unlucky last start from box 8, just got stuck wide the whole race. But he should be far too good for this field. He’s very explosive

Bit of a value play R8 Wentworth Park tonight
Seen Better days $41 win, $5.50 place -lads
For some reason I have this dog in my Blackbook so I must have seen something at some stage. It’s unreliable out of the box. But it does have a really good motor, this isn’t the strongest race so I think he’s a decent chance of sneaking a place. Will need luck to win but over the odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back