Greyhound Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was just race 4, any idea why? Box troubles?

Yeah I noticed that at Hobart aswell and thought it may have been new!

Yeah it was just race 4, any idea why? Box troubles?

Yeah I noticed that at Hobart aswell and thought it may have been new!

The 4 dog got bundled over and was unconcious for a while (according to the race caller), it was still on the track as they came back around. There was a suggestion there was a problem with the lure but i'm pretty sure they stopped it because there was no time to get the injured dog off the track.

The 4 dog got bundled over and was unconcious for a while (according to the race caller), it was still on the track as they came back around. There was a suggestion there was a problem with the lure but i'm pretty sure they stopped it because there was no time to get the injured dog off the track.

Naw I hate it when stuff like that happens, thank god I wasn't watching. It was "honky tonk girl" too. Really good dog, hope it's okay.

Going to have a crack at a couple of quaddies tonight.

Quinella of the night: Sandown race 6, #3 Fancy Dean & #8 Heston Bale.

Might have a duet on 2 aston elite and 6 jessinia bale at AP R6, or might just go jessinia bale for the win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jessenia bale got checked at least 3 times and still hit the line really hard. Paying 2.10 the win but paid 3.40 the place...ridiculous

Always seems to be the case with her though, near impossible to run down but has always had problems with contact and her starts/early speed.

Zipping Lad need a longggg rest, dunno what has happened to that dog, was unbeatable 600+ 2 months ago.

That will do me i think, nothing else i like for the rest of the night, in profit for the night and still alive in the dapto quaddie, good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back