GRFL 2011 PRE season

Remove this Banner Ad

What another one has pulled out?? What is wrong with these ex Boga young blokes:confused:

Pretty sure it happened over a week ago. Haven't heard it from Jinxy himself though, but have heard it from plenty of others that know him. Roota there is probably nothing wrong with these blokes, in my opinion both are not coach material, and maybe after finding out what is involved in coaching over a couple of weeks they realise it is not for them. I know Quamby are struggling but they should put more thought into who is suitable to lead their club, not just let anybody have a go because the money sounded good at the start.

Pretty sure it happened over a week ago. Haven't heard it from Jinxy himself though, but have heard it from plenty of others that know him. Roota there is probably nothing wrong with these blokes, in my opinion both are not coach material, and maybe after finding out what is involved in coaching over a couple of weeks they realise it is not for them. I know Quamby are struggling but they should put more thought into who is suitable to lead their club, not just let anybody have a go because the money sounded good at the start.

You make a fair point:thumbsu:

Word is that the recruiting is still going out at Wandella gents, probably a bit too close to the season to still find quality players but there is no harm in trying I guess.
Have heard they are trying to strengthen a couple positions they think that need it. A few more Ex local players in the mix I would say, Thats if they stick to their 'recruiting policy'

Any chance grfl can get with the rest of the vcfl and put 2012 clearances up on there web site

Would be good if that could happen!

Then you would see the Tigers got a couple more in the Yellow & black .

Andy Kelly (back from Kerang)
Michael Liverton ( from Qld)

ROARRRRR!!!!

Is it true that Iv heard Macorna Coach Metro is gone for the year??? Heard he was skiing at Bridgewater couple days back and did his knee... Any Macorna people can give us any details????

Is it true that Iv heard Macorna Coach Metro is gone for the year??? Heard he was skiing at Bridgewater couple days back and did his knee... Any Macorna people can give us any details????

Jeez that would be a huge loss. I reckon he will be right. Big game for the tiges round one against Murrabit who will be going all out to change things this after their narrow loss last year. Expect josh and Nats to have the boys firing from the get go

hey guys, Quamby is looking for some pratice matches, just wondering where I could advertise this.

Seems like quamby had some success in finding a pracci match salise, it will be interesting to see how the saints go against Golden Square, aswell as the difference between a major an minor league. Good luck saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely golden square wouldnt waste there time. They would gain nothing out of playing against a team like quamby. Do they even have enough numbers to put a team on the park?

Come on guys anyones know anything about this post? If true would be a huge loss for the Tigers. Any news?

Sportsbet odds are up:

Wandella 1.80
Murrabit 4.00
Macorna 6.00
Nullawil 6.00
Moulamein 13.00
Ultima 21.00
Wakool 41.00
Hay 101.00
Quamby 101.00

Do these odds look about right or should Wandella and Murrabit be closer in the betting? Can we take it as a given that Wandella/Murrabit/Nully/Macorna will make the finals?

Would love to see a Grand Final not involving Wandella/Murrabit/Nully. Might be waiting a while.

Very short odds for wandella. Very good value with Macorna and Nully both ment to be stronger this year. So what's news with Wakool heard they picked up a car load from Melbourne any truth to this

Seems like quamby had some success in finding a pracci match salise, it will be interesting to see how the saints go against Golden Square, aswell as the difference between a major an minor league. Good luck saints

Seriously, if you're a Quamby supporter and you're going to steal my name at least let me know beforehand. I was pretty surprised when people started asking me when this practise match is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back