Ultima- Luke O'Toole, Pay, Wilson
Nullawil- Scott Matiske, Watts, Free

Backs - Watts, Harvey, Davis
Halves- Rowe, Pay, Free
Center - Coates, Mitrovic, Wilson
Halves- Watts, Kirkland, Bott
Fwds - Anderson, Henry, Matiske
Rucks- Dwyer, O'Toole, Organ, Baker.
Int- Mabon, Wheatly, Perrignon, or something like that comments please, pretty handy side and some position can be played by a few[/quote]

Wakool- Wheatley, Gleeson, Kirkland,
Murrabit- Henry, Harvey, Dwyer
Hay- Mabon, , Perrignon,Bunyan
Quambatook- Messer, Parker, baker, Davis
Wandella- L. Bott, Anderson
Macorna- Mitrovic, Coates, Organ, Rowe
Moulamein- ????
Ultima- Luke O'Toole, Pay, Wilson
Nullawil- Scott Matiske, Watts, Free

Backs - Watts, Harvey, Davis
Halves- Rowe, Pay, Free
Center - Coates, Mitrovic, Wilson
Halves- Watts, Kirkland, Bott
Fwds - Anderson, Henry, Matiske
Rucks- Dwyer, O'Toole, Organ, Baker.
Int- Mabon, Wheatly, Perrignon, or something like that comments please, pretty handy side and some position can be played by a few
[/quote]
Wattsy is very handy don't get me wrong but think he may struggle to man both back pocket and half forward flank! Potent team on paper right there, but reckon could go a better full back and I may be biased but reckon big Aaron Kielgardie would be a better starting ruckman than Bus Dwyer

Backs- heslop neal Harvey
Halves- baker Anderson pay
Mids- sparey metro mathiske
Halves- symons Henry bott
Forwards- gleeson Kirkland messer
Rucks- Dwyer Otool watts
Interchange kiegaldie Bunyan wheatley booth

Reason for killer not starting ruckman. his disposal of the footy is terrible

Backs- heslop neal Harvey
Halves- baker Anderson pay
Mids- sparey metro mathiske
Halves- symons Henry bott
Forwards- gleeson Kirkland messer
Rucks- Dwyer Otool watts
Interchange kiegaldie Bunyan wheatley booth

Reason for killer not starting ruckman. his disposal of the footy is terrible
If Simon Bunyan cant make the starting 18 you must have an unbeatable side. Considering he has represented the O&M at interleague level I think he deserves to start on the field.

Who cares mate. It's a one off inter league game and they are (if Bunyan plays at Hay) the 3 best mids in the comp
Metro isn't as damaging in the midfield any more, would still be potent across half forward, that's where I think macorna will play him. From all reports Bunyan is a solid player and good to see him back at hay, great for the comp.

Who cares mate. It's a one off inter league game and they are (if Bunyan plays at Hay) the 3 best mids in the comp
Metro isn't as damaging in the midfield any more, would still be potent across half forward, that's where I think macorna will play him. From all reports Bunyan is a solid player and good to see him back at hay, great for the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M
As good as metro still is and once was i dont think he would be in the best 3 mids in the comp at the momment get a young gun in their like baker,organ , or even gleeson let metro control the half foward line

Would josh cameron from quamby and dain hayes of murrabit plus young troy robbo from wandelka be a chance in your opinion kid??
I don't know enough of Josh Cameron to make a judgement Norman. Dain Hayes could but again a bit of an older type. Troy Robinson no. I think the teams above would be competitive and couldn't see Troy nudging out one of those players named.

Don't know much about the league and Was wondering who use reckon has the best midfield in the comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about these players for interleague?
Skye Poltrock? Was the best CHB last year in the league.
Tom Isma? Small but hard at it, fast and good.
Justin Robinson?, the best young kid at Wandella, rookie of the year winner a couple of years.
Peter Moore? Has had a number of good years a Wandella and the word is that he has got really fit.
Andrew Spangler? if he stays at Quamby, had good year last year hard a strong.
Hamish Guidice?, was probably Quambys best player last year for the whole year.
Matt Harrop? A good year a Nully last year, will only be better in his second year.
Kyle Brasser? First year at Ulitima from Tyntynder this year should be good.
Will any young kids get a gig in the team??? Like: Tom Fawcett, Dillan Treacy, Ned Mabon

Wakool v Nulliwal - should be a cracker I will tip a DRAW
Moula v Hay - Hay by 5 goals
Quamby v Bombers - Quamby by 4 goals
Murrabit v Tigers - tigers by 6 goals

Check out Sporting Pulse. That will have all results and best players.
Which I happened to do in looking at Quambatook and Wandella. It looked a fair old spanking in the end with Wandella getting only 4 goals. Quambatook with the Kerang connection getting amongst it looks good. But Wandella would be most disappointed. Time hasn't run out to get a big signing surely.

Which I happened to do in looking at Quambatook and Wandella. It looked a fair old spanking in the end with Wandella getting only 4 goals. Quambatook with the Kerang connection getting amongst it looks good. But Wandella would be most disappointed. Time hasn't run out to get a big signing surely.

What kerang players are at Qumaby?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back