GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do people think of the umpires? Heard they are joining up with central Murray next year good or bad for the league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's got the money this year?[/QUOTE
i don't think any club has gone out and spent up big. It's going to be a great year of close games of footy with only quamby and moula looking like they won't be in the mix for finals. The team that gets to finals with a full list and a bit of luck will win. Too early to pick who will be there!!

i don't think any club has gone out and spent up big. It's going to be a great year of close games of footy with only quamby and moula looking like they won't be in the mix for finals. The team that gets to finals with a full list and a bit of luck will win. Too early to pick who will be there!!
not spent up I reckon their maybe a few clubs that have spent more than you think and only time will tell if it works out, saints gone not good for league starting to look like wakool and I hope they can get more players to their club in all grades or they will be next to go in a couple of years. Is it time the league starting looking at teams that might be happy to join golden rivers and sadly make decisions on teams that cannot field four sides?

not spent up I reckon their maybe a few clubs that have spent more than you think and only time will tell if it works out, saints gone not good for league starting to look like wakool and I hope they can get more players to their club in all grades or they will be next to go in a couple of years. Is it time the league starting looking at teams that might be happy to join golden rivers and sadly make decisions on teams that cannot field four sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back