GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

W
Wakool folded is what Im hearing. Gleeson of to one of the swan hill teams and no spending like the past. due to not been able to pay (or late payments) for last years crop of imports.
Wow that is huge if true I know of a couple blokes that have signed to play with them

I'd be happy to have a bet on that?? Who has left?
Minimum 10 blokes out of last year's seniors will not be their mate with a few more unsure add around the same number of twos blokes not returning that's 20 blokes they will have no thirds or fourths no junior netball and no crops this year I don't think the future is bright

Shafted few Geelong boys couple of years ago, easily were there top players
Baker was going to go to boort last season but agreed to stay after they begged him and made him assistant coach with the option to coach 2016 next thing season ends no coach job and they offer assistant coach to a possible recruit and don't inform Jack that is pretty rude

Minimum 10 blokes out of last year's seniors will not be their mate with a few more unsure add around the same number of twos blokes not returning that's 20 blokes they will have no thirds or fourths no junior netball and no crops this year I don't think the future is bright

Sounds like a few blokes need to harden up a little. Yourself included.

Are you happy to put a name to the 20 that are leaving or are you just stirring the pot a little?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So would the be in a similar position to last year? How'd the go last year?
Sounds a bit personal to me.

So would the be in a similar position to last year? How'd the go last year?
Sounds a bit personal to me.
Your seniors performed realy well yes but their is more to a club then just seniors I'm sure your oldman has rang all last year's players and confirmed if they are playing or not so you should have a fair idea if this is all bull crap the town of quambatook realy needs that club to survive now that the pub is shut

no body will ever be as hard as you snibbs

That's true. If you are as concerned about Quamby's future as much as you pretend to be then maybe try being a little more positive and leave the derogatory comments for a face to face discussion rather than anonymously potting a bloke on an internet forum.

That's true. If you are as concerned about Quamby's future as much as you pretend to be then maybe try being a little more positive and leave the derogatory comments for a face to face discussion rather than anonymously potting a bloke on an internet forum.
Fair enough comment removed

Well said

Baker was going to go to boort last season but agreed to stay after they begged him and made him assistant coach with the option to coach 2016 next thing season ends no coach job and they offer assistant coach to a possible recruit and don't inform Jack that is pretty rude
Exactly my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back