GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You able to post in on here?
The league announced on Tuesday its initial squad for next month's AFL Victoria Community Championships match against Kyabram and District at Tallygaroopna on Saturday, May 21.

To be coached by Ultima coach, Jack O'Rourke, the team includes 10 players from the two-time reigning premiers, with Macorna and Nullawil having eight players each in the side.

Ultima duo, Tom Bull and Kyle Symons, and Nullawil pair Scott Mathiske and Daniel Watts are in line for their third successive appearance in the competition.

Former AFL-listed players Jackson Ferguson (Hay) and Brett O'Hanlon (Macorna) will provide added experience against a league team that defeated the GRFL's 2014 opponents, Mininera and District by 95 points in last year's championship encounter.

Four of the competition's eight senior coaches also feature in the squad - Simon Bunyan (Hay), Paul Grayling (Wandella), Mathiske (Nullawil) and Wayne Mitrovic (Macorna), who coached the GRFL in 2014 and last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 predictions ??
League bnf - Brydon Morrison
Leading goal kicker - rattray
Premiers - murrabit
R/u - ultima
Ladder
1. Murrabit
2.ultima
3.wandella
4.hay
5.nully
6.macorna
7.quamby
8.moula
Will be very even though any of my top 7 could beat each other
Not to bad of a guess to final standings pretty close think nully could go all the way now but still going to stick with murrabit for the premiership

Tim free senior coach for quamby next year he did a good job years ago when he was only very young I'd expect him to get the best out of his players every week will do a really good job I'd expect them to back in the mix next season

Tim free senior coach for quamby next year he did a good job years ago when he was only very young I'd expect him to get the best out of his players every week will do a really good job I'd expect them to back in the mix next season

Hopefully he can drag a few blokes out there with him.

Am hearing plenty of comings and goings from Ultima

Anyone know any details as to what the stipulations and the cut off dates are for Wakool to re enter the comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back