GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt O'Toole, Luke O'Toole, Lachlan O'Toole. There is about a million premierships there

Lance Brown (before moving to Lalbert), Marcus Nalder (before moving to Moulamein), Hugh Foot (when his old man coached Ultima) also all played juniors there as well, although at pretty young ages before moving on.

Luke Livingston (before playing AFL), Troy Coates (before winning Nichols Medal) and Mark Bos (before playing VFL).
Not a bad list of Wandella former youth.

As for Appin...
Smiley Pearce, Jade Warren and Adam Clapham.

Luke Livingston (before playing AFL), Troy Coates (before winning Nichols Medal) and Mark Bos (before playing VFL).

As for Appin...
Trent specifically stated the last 25 years Vet, therefore Bos is excluded. Lol. Murrabit under the tutelage of Jim Hirst had many outstanding youngsters that have gone on to become greats of that club. Henry, Morton and let's not forget Brendan Hope. He was a champion.

As for Appin...
I reckon two of those guys played the majority of junior footy at the blues vet though, poodle, choco and Dicko stiff to miss.

Good to see quamby pick up some good gets in baker and Bardon, with Timmy in charge they will be pushing finals

2017 predictions
1.murrabit
2.quamby
3.wandella
4.nully
5.ultima
6.hay
7.macorna
8.wakool
9.moula
Premiers murrabit
R/u quamby
League bnf Jack baker / Josh bray
Leading goal kicker Hugh foot
Pretty confident murrabit will go back to back
Feel quamby will bounce back with Timmy free in charge not to sure how their backline will hold up against the powerfull wandella and murrabit forward lines but think they will have a good enough midfield to help them out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2017 predictions
1.murrabit
2.quamby
3.wandella
4.nully
5.ultima
6.hay
7.macorna
8.wakool
9.moula
Premiers murrabit
R/u quamby
League bnf Jack baker / Josh bray
Leading goal kicker Hugh foot
Pretty confident murrabit will go back to back
Feel quamby will bounce back with Timmy free in charge not to sure how their backline will hold up against the powerfull wandella and murrabit forward lines but think they will have a good enough midfield to help them out

Hahaha do you actually look at the ins and outs of each team Quamby have picked up a few but coming from a long long way back heres mine

1.murrabit
2.Ultima
3.wandella
4.nully
5.wakool
6.hay
7.quamby
8.macorna
9.moula
Premiers murrabit
R/u ultima

Hahaha do you actually look at the ins and outs of each team Quamby have picked up a few but coming from a long long way back heres mine

1.murrabit
2.Ultima
3.wandella
4.nully
5.wakool
6.hay
7.quamby
8.macorna
9.moula
Premiers murrabit
R/u ultima
Just my opinion quamby have some locals back who didn't play last year I didn't do bad last year with predictions will have to wait and see will be huge effort if wakool finish that high up hope it happens

How are Marcona looking? I Think they could be in for a long year. Looking at the clearances they seemed to have lost about 20 players. Looks like most of there 2nds will have to step up and play ones.

How are Marcona looking? I Think they could be in for a long year. Looking at the clearances they seemed to have lost about 20 players. Looks like most of there 2nds will have to step up and play ones.
They have a practice match against Boort next Saturday I think? That will give an indication as to where they are at. Ladsons to Leitchville Gunbower will hurt. Haven't heard of who else are among the exodus.

With Interleague coming up do you think Paul Grayling can put a good enough team on the field this year there are a lot of quality recruits into the league can he get them to commit to play.

Not that I know too much about the other sides but I went out and watched Ultima Nullawil and the amount of bloody good players playing that day you would think they should be able to get a strong side.

Paul Daffey's Country Footy Show Podcast this week featured Tom Isma from Moulamein (and his boat).
https://pdfooty.com.au/2017/05/30/country-footy-show-7-2017-tom-isma-moulamein-fc/

18765828_1802278550101698_3605601205420551884_n.jpg

Went and watched Wandella and Nullawil last week. Wandella would have to be bitterly disappointed to lose to the Maroons. Failure to hit targets despite clear dominance in possession hurt the Bombers. Nully had 4 players off with injury by the last quarter so well done to grind out the win. Oberdorfer was pretty much the difference so be interesting the next month of footy the jostling for finals action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back