GRFL Season 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2007
Kerang
AFL Club
Collingwood
An article of note. To be honest, cannot see week penalties being imposed for those who don't make themselves available. Whilst the intention to be competitive is clear and admirable, the league cannot possibly force players to participate against their wishes if that were the case. The clubs are who pays the players and that's who the players are answerable to, not the league. It would be an honour to play interleague of course but let's not bring out the big stick for those who don't want to.
http://www.gannawarratimes.com.au/story/5379164/serious-shot/?cs=1654

theeaglehop

Senior List
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Bit going on at Nully...have landed a jet from the GV but have told one of their recruits that his services are no longer required
Smith is an absolute gun. Would walk in into most country Victorian clubs I would of thought ..

johnironmonger4

Debutant
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
What's the go with Will Watson lobbing at Ultima? Had a clearance denied to Moulamein...has even run their past couple of pre seasons...but is now going to play against them
From all reports he wanted to play for a team that were going to be contenders

Jan 11, 2007
Kerang
AFL Club
Collingwood
Match of the round today with Nullawil travelling to Bombdella. Will be interested Roota in seeing Smith for Nully if he is not injured. 2 clubs that don't really like each other, duelling for a coveted top 2 spot. Hopefully the weather holds off. Wandella also have their 10 year reunion tonight so imagine a few frothies will be consumed and some anecdotes bandied about. Promises to be a top day! :drunk::drunk:

Sep 3, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Have heard a rumour of one of the Morrison brothers heading up to Darwin for a few games will be interesting to see where he goes hopefully does well up there

Jan 11, 2007
Kerang
AFL Club
Collingwood
So grand final is set for Nully v Ultima. Will be a cracking game with all finals thus far being close affairs. Pick Nully to win by 2 goals. Also who wins the league medal? Haven't watched closely enough the best players. Maybe Justin Robinson again

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
So grand final is set for Nully v Ultima. Will be a cracking game with all finals thus far being close affairs. Pick Nully to win by 2 goals. Also who wins the league medal? Haven't watched closely enough the best players. Maybe Justin Robinson again
Should be a great game, I can't wait to get over and watch it. I've seen them play a couple of time this season and you would say Nully should probably win because they have a much stronger top end but you would think it will come down to the wire again.
Not that I've followed it much but I would imagine the medal will be abit of a chook raffle this year. I've seen Kirbs has kicked some really big bags against lower sides so he could poll well. You could also imagine if a murrabit or moula player has had a dominant season they might get enough votes through lack of competition in their own side and still winning enough games to poll well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back