GRFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

No season at all would be my tip
I’m with you roota. Most presidents around the league are saying there clubs would prefer not to play this year. It was shaping as a pretty competitive year with all the recruiting that has been done.

I’m with you roota. Most presidents around the league are saying there clubs would prefer not to play this year. It was shaping as a pretty competitive year with all the recruiting that has been done.

Was going to be a great year of Golden Rivers footy by the looks which I must admit surprised me.

I just can’t see the point in trying to pushing on when people aren’t going to be able to attend

Was going to be a great year of Golden Rivers footy by the looks which I must admit surprised me.

I just can’t see the point in trying to pushing on when people aren’t going to be able to attend
It might be a boost for summer sports with no winter sport or very little if we do start up. There will be boys and girls everywhere wanting something to play.

Give me your address I will send you a Trumpet! Your like a stale fart in a small Church on a Sunday Morning. Always present!

Actually your doing time in this League Roota! Get out!

With the AFL set to return, does it change anyone’s perspective on the GRFL season this year? or are we all still thinking we won’t get underway?

With the AFL set to return, does it change anyone’s perspective on the GRFL season this year? or are we all still thinking we won’t get underway?
I would love to get footy back in some form but I can’t see how it will happen at this stage. With most clubs having players travelling from around the state to play it is promoting travel which the government doesn’t won’t.

I would love to get footy back in some form but I can’t see how it will happen at this stage. With most clubs having players travelling from around the state to play it is promoting travel which the government doesn’t won’t.
I think you’re right. It will also depend on whether crowds would be allowed or not. It looks unlikely and no club is going to be wanting to be paying players that they can’t go watch.

I think you’re right. It will also depend on whether crowds would be allowed or not. It looks unlikely and no club is going to be wanting to be paying players that they can’t go watch.
If we do get the go ahead to play with no crowds I hope we can at least get some games into our juniors. They have been sitting at home doing school work and on devices for 8 weeks now. They need an outlet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do get the go ahead to play with no crowds I hope we can at least get some games into our juniors. They have been sitting at home doing school work and on devices for 8 weeks now. They need an outlet.

I reckon playing the kids would nearly have to be more important then playing 2nds an 1sts

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Swan Hill was the club I’d heard that were in talks with them
[/OTE]

sounds like Swan Hill would just add their name, I can't imagine swan hill playing any games at moula.

where do most moula players go if they want a crack at cmfl? I remember Nalder went to tyntynder and stroobrants went to Swan Hill, but it's approx. 70kms from swan hill to moula? Would they be better to merge with balranald?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back