Other Gridiron Victoria Final - Lakeside Stadium 16/10/16

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have loved to have been there for this especially since it is 3 minutes walk from my Melbourne home...

Thanks for the info... Knowing you're overseas, I'll be sure to leave a nice note for you after I break in and steal stuff. What's your safe code while we're at it??

Thanks for the info... Knowing you're overseas, I'll be sure to leave a nice note for you after I break in and steal stuff. What's your safe code while we're at it??

Find the white pages listing under Brasher mate....not sure the safe code would do you much good, just 49er gear in their.

Find the white pages listing under Brasher mate....not sure the safe code would do you much good, just 49er gear in their.

He wants all that Hayne collecters gear.

View attachment 299219 Hi All,

The Gridiron Victoria Vic Bowl will be played this Sunday 16th October if anyone is interested in checking out some local football!

You can't get any better than going to Lakeside Stadium at Albert Park, Entry is Free and two quality games on offer!

Is Johnny playing? :)

He wants all that Hayne collecters gear.

My Fiji International Rugby jumper...of the Parramatta Eels jersey...or Gold Coast's or NSW Origin or Australian League....or his Barcelona strip.....or......his Kestrals GD bib.....

In all seriousness, very cool....and you don't want Johnny anywhere near your State gridiron game, trust me. ;)
Is the Johnny you're talking about a Thor lookalike? I would say the one with the beard but they both have them

Is the Johnny you're talking about a Thor lookalike? I would say the one with the beard but they both have them

No the Johnny I am talking about is a midget that helped set the Browns back another 5 years

It's a shame that there isn't more arena's around for it that get you closer to the action.

Being beyond the running tracks and then not high enough leads to issues watching. Tom Flood has the same issues with the riding track, when I went to watch, although at least it has the high side that wasn't too bad.

It's a shame that there isn't more arena's around for it that get you closer to the action.

Being beyond the running tracks and then not high enough leads to issues watching. Tom Flood has the same issues with the riding track, when I went to watch, although at least it has the high side that wasn't too bad.
I can probably find something for you to do if you want to help out, that way you can stand on the sideline. Can't get closer than that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No the Johnny I am talking about is a midget that helped set the Browns back another 5 years
The Browns set the Browns back another 5 years. He was just another cog in the wheel!

I can probably find something for you to do if you want to help out, that way you can stand on the sideline. Can't get closer than that

I won't be in Melb mate.

For those who couldn't make the games

The 2016 Gridiron Victoria VIC BOWL was held on Sunday 16th October at Lakeside Stadium by Albert Park in Melbourne.

Congratulations to the Monash Warriors, Vic Bowl champions and the Pakenham Silverbacks, Division Two Champions!

Division Two Championship VI
PAKENHAM SILVERBACKS defeat NORTHERN RAIDERS 43-8

Gridiron Victoria Vic Bowl XXXII
MONASH WARRIORS defeat WESTERN CRUSADERS 16-12

I was there with a couple AE members and got to meet some ol' colleagues from the VGOA plus getting a meet n' greet from Gridiron Warrior in person was quite an enjoyable day out that finished up with a capitivating high standard VGFL Bowl game. Chism was dancing around like he watching the Bee Gees LIVe after the Crusader scores. :D Even was calling out / booing my ex-colleagues for a holding call on a punt return TD that ending up being a TD drive anyway on a short field. The rain didn't drop the intensity nor the standard. Well played both teams.

Thanks for coming, great to finally meet you Woodson! Missed peterbuch74 but will catch up with him again at future Warriors games.
Great day, great night, great mad Monday, back to work now

GG.exe would of been better. Mono tone n' all. Did you enjoy the marching band at least?

Left before that. Earlier game was running late so I saw the last quarter of that. Then when it ended nobody was in a rush to get the next game started. Kiddie rugby posts made it hard to care too. The loudspeaker commentary was bad and loud and I'd had enough.

Left before that. Earlier game was running late so I saw the last quarter of that. Then when it ended nobody was in a rush to get the next game started. Kiddie rugby posts made it hard to care too. The loudspeaker commentary was bad and loud and I'd had enough.

Sounds like a special guest commentator with American accent was sorely needed!

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back