Games Gridley - Please use spoiler tags!

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a hard one. I’m just staring at it, can’t think of more than 2-3 players and don’t know which box to put each one in

Growing up through the 80's helped my cause where my 80s and 90s player knowledge remains decent.

EDIT: And guessing the right box for a player certainly helps. I used a guy in one box and he was 3%, Sledge used the same guy in a different spot and he was 1%

Top left is a killer.

379598845_3724828897747074_793136053724411533_n.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So VelvetSledge what's the secret to arsing... er... guessing the low scores when there's only a handful of answers? Case in point today being 250+ game team mates of Yze?
I’m lucky enough to have a very good memory of facts, stats and names. That said, playing this game daily means that there are a few players who pop up and can be used regularly in multiple categories that always score low.

Chris Tarrant, the Rocca brothers, Scott Thompson and Paul Licuria always score low. Most people forget Licuria started off at Sydney so that’s a good one. Also Brad Scott played at hawthorn, most people never get that one

I’m lucky enough to have a very good memory of facts, stats and names. That said, playing this game daily means that there are a few players who pop up and can be used regularly in multiple categories that always score low.

Chris Tarrant, the Rocca brothers, Scott Thompson and Paul Licuria always score low. Most people forget Licuria started off at Sydney so that’s a good one. Also Brad Scott played at hawthorn, most people never get that one
I was being something of a (jealous) smart arse, but thanks for the tips

Brownlow.JPG

Was close to going Scott Wynd over Hardie but already used by Uno reverse card because I did Woewodin like Eth, any way we can find out other percentages?

Last edited:
View attachment 1812992

Was close to going Scott Wynd over Hardie but already used by Uno reverse card because I did Woewodin like Eth, any way we can find out other percentages?
any way we can find out other percentages?

I've pondered likewise but doubt there's a lookup available unless you've got admin access to the site. Probably wiping browser history and trying again is the only publicly available way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back