Games Gridley - Please use spoiler tags!

Remove this Banner Ad

1695682238193.png
I might've got lucky. I meant to put Abraham in Mark of the Year, I'd forgot all about his goal of the year so had to google it after. I'm pretty certain it would've scored more than Lynch's 0.1% which was a light bulb moment when having to rethink that 2000's Mark of the Year selection.

Last edited:

I'm absolutely FILTHY! Tom Fitzmaurice played in 2 flags for us and 1 for Geelong, not allowed in the
played for Geelong/3x premiership player" cell.

This was a guaranteed 0% pick I reckon but not allowed. I only know it as I read up on him when playing in the greatest Essendon team draft game a couple of years ago.

Have I somehow misread this? Nowhere does it say 3x flags at a single club.

Charlie Cameron and Danni Minogue appearing together wasn’t on my bingo card for today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defo my best effort to date, thought I had a 0% winner with top middle but already used my reverse card

And you've confirmed my bottom middle would've reduced my score but I was only ~80% sure he'd won the goal kicking. unfortunately I'd already chosen for that cell before my lightbulb moment happened.

Strong Essendon presence in this one

Fun fact
Blake Caracella could be used in any box

Strong Essendon presence in this one

Fun fact
Blake Caracella could be used in any box
Geez mate, stop throwing hints outside the spolier! That is a damn interesting fact too. I considered him for a few cells but didn't think he'd apply to all.

Following on from you saying the Roccas etc tend to score lowly quite often, I've found similar success with Brad Plain lately.

Is that right? I'll need to pay more attention.
I think so, just from my observations. I don't do it every day but I usually refresh the page to see what the puzzle is.

Lately they're all finals/grand final related and I don't know enough about other clubs to guess 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back