Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
  • Banned
BTW, has anyone rustled up his carbon footprint for the "Vicbuild" projects yet?

.................and the millions of motorists who have been stuck in his gridlocked shithole for millions of man hours?

BTW, has anyone rustled up his carbon footprint for the "Vicbuild" projects yet?

.................and the millions of motorists who have been stuck in his gridlocked shithole for millions of man hours?

Greatest premier Vic has ever had. Will be in power for at least another 12 years

• Banned
Greatest premier Vic has ever had. Will be in power for at least another 12 years

At the rate he imports unskilled worker votes in to the state, I would suggest another 50 years.

Of course, the place will be a 3rd world shithole by then.

At the rate he imports unskilled worker votes in to the state, I would suggest another 50 years.

Of course, the place will be a 3rd world shithole by then.

1) Federal issue
2) 457's were introduced by Howard and cut back on significantly under Turnbull
3) Construction 457s only account for less than 2500 jobs country wide
4) Local job quota as part of law (Local Jobs First Act 2003, then amended again in 2018), with also the Major Project Skills Guarantee (which again is law) with minimun 10% has to be local apprentices and cadets.
5) Strong union sites - not many o/s unskilled there

Yeah............but anyway................gridlock, overpopulation & carbon footprints.

Anything to add?

Gridlock happened because we have had 30 years of neoliberal government which hasn't bothered to invest in transport infrastructure. We had to splurge on the baby bonus and other crap Canberra wanted.

Building at least three large scale PT programs (Metro Tunnel, Regional Rail Revival and Suburban Rail Loop), which in total will get 500k cars off the road every year.

The new freeway structure will promote more efficent movement for freight. The entire tram network is run by solar panels as of a year ago.

The Gov is promoting decentralisation by investing in Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat and the La Trobe Valley, moving jobs and regional tax cuts, where tax in regional Victoria for a business is the lowest in the country.

Do some further reading mate, it's all there.

• Banned
Do some further reading mate, it's all there.

All I want to read is answers to the questions I posted.

You intimate it exists, but did not post it.

All I want to read is answers to the questions I posted.

You intimate it exists, but did not post it.

Victoria's emissions fell 10% between 2005 and 2016, we are expected easily to meet our 2020 target of 15 to 20%. (likely 18.2%) - according to the Victorian Greenhouse Gas Report 2018 by DELWP.

All this despite population growing nearly a quarter since then.

Relax Snake, whole thing is under control.

Victoria's emissions fell 10% between 2005 and 2016, we are expected easily to meet our 2020 target of 15 to 20%. (likely 18.2%) - according to the Victorian Greenhouse Gas Report 2018 by DELWP.

All this despite population growing nearly a quarter since then.

Relax Snake, whole thing is under control.

I call bullshit. Where's the breakdown of that data?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look if you're unhappy with the facts because they don't suit your conclusion, that's fine, but as someone who used to file similar reports (where they are scrutinised and peer reviewed), go off king.

You're the expert here, we should all hire you to do it.

Look if you're unhappy with the facts because they don't suit your conclusion,........

They aren't "facts". It's a political brochure.

You're the expert here, we should all hire you to do it.

LOL, anyone applying actual empirical methods wouldn't get a job as a janitor inside these bureaucratic echo chambers.

They aren't "facts". It's a political brochure.

LOL, anyone applying actual empirical methods wouldn't get a job as a janitor inside these bureaucratic echo chambers.

You legitmately have no idea what you are talking about, which is standard. There is no political interference in reports. Governments (State and Federal) dump them all in one go BECAUSE of this.

Again, you come on here with nonsense and then you get schooled with facts and sook.

You legitmately have no idea what you are talking about, which is standard. There is no political interference in reports. Governments (State and Federal) dump them all in one go BECAUSE of this.

Again, you come on here with nonsense and then you get schooled with facts and sook.

Yeah............but anyway................gridlock, overpopulation & carbon footprints.

I mean actual ******* data, not some murky broad reaching overview that hides these numbers?

Anything to add?

I mean actual ******* data, not some murky broad reaching overview that hides these numbers?

Anything to add?

Where is your data to suggest otherwise? I've provided adequate evidence. You have none other than your inaccurate impressions which have been proven false again and again.

Where is your data to suggest otherwise? I've provided adequate evidence. You have none other than your inaccurate impressions which have been proven false again and again.

Are you claiming that there is no gridlock, increase in population or carbon footprint correlated with Daniel Andrews tenure? Seriously?

Do you work or have close relations with people in the Victorian ALP?

Are you claiming that there is no gridlock, increase in population or carbon footprint correlated with Daniel Andrews tenure? Seriously?

Do you work or have close relations with people in the Victorian ALP?

How paranoid are you? I've done government consultancy before and been a public servant. I know how this works. I'm too much of a Marxist to be there.

1) Federal issue
2) 457's were introduced by Howard and cut back on significantly under Turnbull
3) Construction 457s only account for less than 2500 jobs country wide
4) Local job quota as part of law (Local Jobs First Act 2003, then amended again in 2018), with also the Major Project Skills Guarantee (which again is law) with minimun 10% has to be local apprentices and cadets.
5) Strong union sites - not many o/s unskilled there
Give you a tip. 457's havent even existed for nearly 2 years.

I'm here to help. Just ask next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back