Traded Griffin Logue [Traded with Darcy Tucker, F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Landed as expected & I think it's a good deal for both parties.

I've much preferred dealing with Freo supporters on here then the brief time with Power supporters.

Agreed, Freo fans here for the most part are pretty fair and reasonable, and definitely not obnoxious like their noisy WA neighbours and some SA Based club fans.

Landed as expected & I think it's a good deal for both parties.

I've much preferred dealing with Freo supporters on here then the brief time with Power supporters.
I don't think anyone likes dealing with Port fans

Good deal for both clubs this one IMO

Logue will leave a big hole at the Dockers if they cop some injuries

Really happy with this deal. Massive unders for a CHB in his prime, almost the hottest commodity in the game right now. Tucker will be a big upgrade on someone like Turner, Bosenavulagi or Lazzaro as that 18-22 small utility type.

“Despite reports he could earn up to $800,000 with the Roos that figure has been fiercely denied, with Logue desperate to play key back in a developing team.”

Last edited:
I hope North posters don't get in here to low key troll freo after this trade, it's probley unders for freo looking at the whole trade done. I hate that the media narriative they will run, ok who was the winner and the looser in the trade

I hope North posters don't get in here to low key troll freo after this trade, it's probley unders for freo looking at the whole trade done. I hate that the media narriative they will run, ok who was the winner and the looser in the trade
It was better than going through the PSD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope North posters don't get in here to low key troll freo after this trade, it's probley unders for freo looking at the whole trade done. I hate that the media narriative they run, who was the winner and looser in a trade
I doubt there’ll be much trolling. Freo posters have been really respectful on this board and on ours. Particularly in comparison to a few port posters atm. The deal is pretty fair, but of course I’m biased. Hopefully the 2nd can help Freo get Jackson over.

Really happy with this deal. Massive unders for a CHB in his prime, almost the hottest commodity in the game right now. Tucker will be a big upgrade on someone like Turner, Bosenavulagi or Lazzaro as that 18-22 small utility type.

It's great to see North Melbourne fans finally get some happy/positive news.

Wouldn't wish the last 10 days (if not 2 years) your football club has experienced on even my worst enemy (although touch and go with Essendon fans lol)

I could honestly see Tucker being a surprisingly good and useful pick up and recruit for the Roos.

That deal sucks arse for us...WTF are doing giving you an upgrade?

Cost the Roos a F4 given the F2 and F3 were gifts from the AFL and had to be traded.

Roos have done well here. Feels like Freo giving back a F3 really makes this a win for the Roos.

In 2023 would the Roos F2 or the Freo F2 (former Roos F2) be the better pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back