Traded Griffin Logue [Traded with Darcy Tucker, F3 to North for F2 PP, F3 PP and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Others have said it here and on the Freo board, but * me, Griff's interview is awful. I've seen more convincing hostage statements. Hoping for NM's sake that it's jet lag.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My favourite bit is when they ask him about the experience he’ll bring from Freo and he says “I’m not sure what two finals will do for anyone.”

Highlights show why he’ll be great next to McKay. I would have loved Logue for a second round pick. Roos have done very well.

Up until his probably unlucky suspension teo weeks ago, Logue has been very good for North, and Tucker seems to have found a spot for himself at Arden St.
Despite the coin they are paying Logue, North well in front so far.

Up until his probably unlucky suspension teo weeks ago, Logue has been very good for North, and Tucker seems to have found a spot for himself at Arden St.
Despite the coin they are paying Logue, North well in front so far.
Thanks for reminding me.

I sort of wished we kept Logue for 2 more years and Darcy Tucker for one more year

Had to do it re: Tucker and Logue just didn't have a full time spot in our defence which he has now at the Kangaroos.
Will need to wait till the end of the season to see if Erasmus/Johnson/Sturt/Henry have deserved the space in the 22 we've tried to open up for them.

Was this trade ever supposed to be "fair". Logue demanded a trade to the team with the first pick in the PSD. Probably would have been offered a third rounder without throwing a contracted Tucker in all things considered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got absolutely schooled yesterday .. that’s why we didn’t pay him anywhere near what north are paying him he’s a 3rd tall at best who’s susceptible to some monumental brain fades
We already have Pearce for that don’t need another panicky defender

Lol how quick the Freo posters get in here when as a team we got smacked. 66 inside 50s. Every back in the comp would be exposed with those numbers.

Interesting we didn’t hear anything when Logue pulled Tabaners pants down and took more marks than every Freo player except for 1.

Thread should be renamed "kick a bag on Griffin Logue".

Lol how quick the Freo posters get in here when as a team we got smacked. 66 inside 50s. Every back in the comp would be exposed with those numbers.

Interesting we didn’t hear anything when Logue pulled Tabaners pants down and took more marks than every Freo player except for 1.
I watched the mini, I was just ******* furious at the difference between what you put out in that Brisbane game compared to against us. Darcy Fort of all people was walking into an open goal.

I watched the mini, I was just ******* furious at the difference between what you put out in that Brisbane game compared to against us. Darcy Fort of all people was walking into an open goal.

There's a real disconnect at the moment between Logue and McKay which was also evident in the pre-season, in particular against the Dogs playing tall. It'll shift over time but fairness to Griff I can't really fault his first few games.

There's a real disconnect at the moment between Logue and McKay which was also evident in the pre-season, in particular against the Dogs playing tall. It'll shift over time but fairness to Griff I can't really fault his first few games.
From what I've seen, he's pretty much the same player as he was with us and he'll be a bargain. Prone to the odd *-up and brainfart but generally so good in a contest that it doesnt matter. Wish we had him back and we could move someone like Cox forward personally

1st game together and to be fair some of the turn overs were so bad it exposed both of them.

At the risk of jinxing the s**t out of myself and team, horrible player and want no part of him in any Jackson deal.

team america vomit GIF

Change your 🚮 reaction to🎓 please Snuffaluphagus

24 years old, yet looks like hes been playing the game for 6 months. Should be fully developed by the time hes 60.

Wonder how North fans are feeling about this 5 year deal now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back