Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - recovering well from ACL injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Always adds something extra to non NMFC games. I sort of like Freo, though. Not enough for them to ever win a flag, but more than most teams.
Me too, perhaps because we've had some good players from Freo in Belly, Sinclair, and Winston. But nothing there to hate on.

Always adds something extra to non NMFC games. I sort of like Freo, though. Not enough for them to ever win a flag, but more than most teams.

Me too, perhaps because we've had some good players from Freo in Belly, Sinclair, and Winston. But nothing there to hate on.
Yeah, I actually would like Freo to do well. Won't muster much enthusiasm for a 3rd pick death ride.

I know as a Port supporter I'm probably persona non grata around here at the moment...

But can't believe how well you've guys have done with this deal. Essentially Logue for an F2 is good enough as is, but it is even better considering that F2 came for free. Stupidly good get.
You ain’t seen nothing yet - port won’t be able to sit down for a week after we finish with them
Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

I know as a Port supporter I'm probably persona non grata around here at the moment...

But can't believe how well you've guys have done with this deal. Essentially Logue for an F2 is good enough as is, but it is even better considering that F2 came for free. Stupidly good get.

I don't have any issue with Port supporters or Jason for that matter. I'd prefer if he stuck it out but if a trade is done and it is reasonable then I don't think we will be worse off. The clubs will figure out the trade process, supporters butting heads isn't going to swing it one way or another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait to watch Logue play in the royal blue and white. I can’t remember a bigger signing from a trade/FA! Maybe since Dal Santo.

Higgins was amazing in hindsight but don’t remember feeling excited when we first signed him up

Everyone at geelong is getting $300k, everyone at north getting $700k.
Forget investigating **hawthorn for their "racist nazi regime", is anyone investigating the integrity of North's salary cap?
We’re paying Thomas 700k and Logue $800k but we still have the cap space to land a salary dump apparently??

So the media is saying we’re overpaying for these recruits but then we also have the cap space to go after Bowes and co.

Which one ******* is it??

LOL…WA footy media trying to make the locals feel better?
That’s exactly what is lol

We’re paying Thomas 700k and Logue $800k but we still have the cap space to land a salary dump apparently??

So the media is saying we’re overpaying for these recruits but then we also have the cap space to go after Bowes and co.

Which one ******* is it??

That’s exactly what is lol
C. All of the above :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back