Grimes and Trenners Speech at Foundations Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Here's a link: http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/145350/default.aspx
I thought the two Jacks handled themselves quite well up on stage. I really enjoy these speeches because it always seems to provide the supporters with some omptimism and reassurance. They were honest and that really reflects the direction in which this club is going. From all reports it seemed to be another successful night. I believe they raised $750,000 which is a credit to the supporters.Other people who were on stage for the night included Garry Lyon, Don Mclardy and Neeldy.

Two really impressive leaders and ambassadors for the football club. I know we have said it and heard it plenty of times before but I really think we're on the right track. Excellent coaching group who know what it takes to win the big one. The players have been challenged this season and are developing. It will take time but we will get back to the top again soon!

Two really impressive leaders and ambassadors for the football club. I know we have said it and heard it plenty of times before but I really think we're on the right track. Excellent coaching group who know what it takes to win the big one. The players have been challenged this season and are developing. It will take time but we will get back to the top again soon!

Good post.

People say they're too young and everything, but I get it. The team is building towards the future and the more experience these guys get as leaders the better leaders they will become. The only thing is I wish Junior could have still been at the club to guide them into the roles.

I really wish Jack Trengove would learn to open his mouth when speaking. I like what he says, just not his monotonic voice. Some vocal lessons definitely wouldn't go astray.

I think anyone on the upper side of 30 would appreciate the sheer amount of personal development that occurred for them between the ages of 19-20 and, say, 28. For those two to be starting from such an obviously high base... they are going to be terrific leaders as, hopefully, the club develops

Trengove has really grown into the role as the season has gone on, and his form has been better in recent weeks. Although the MFC copped a lot of criticism for this dual captaincy with two young kids, I think it will prove to be a stroke of genius as both boys have weathered the horrible storm that is 2012 with distinction.

Hoping Trengove has a BOG performance today, he deserves it.

Grimes form has been outstanding all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back