Werewolf Grimm: Werewolf

Except for when I swung the vote onto Haydo (deputy Godfather) in the last 10 minutes yesterday, which resulted in him being lynched.

I was waiting to see who would try and land a vote first - I think it's FR0GGY and Nakia as the final two evil.

FR0GGY the torturer, Nakia the GF (Jim was quite specific, remember) and dogs the bored villager
GF seers as villager remember. That group only missed one kill.

Thatsapaddlin who did you protect two nights ago?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. GWS are the most overrated side of my generation. I didn't buy the hype then and I don't buy it now.

Whoever wins tomorrow night will win the flag.
Yeah most on the Richmond board are of a similar mindset, may make the Grand Final anyway, it is the most important game in Geelong and Richmond's 2017 season, and it scares the s**t out of me just how important this game is, not going to keep me from the game however.

Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Except for when I swung the vote onto Haydo (deputy Godfather) in the last 10 minutes yesterday, which resulted in him being lynched.

I was waiting to see who would try and land a vote first - I think it's FR0GGY and Nakia as the final two evil.

FR0GGY the torturer, Nakia the GF (Jim was quite specific, remember) and dogs the bored villager
Yeah missed that, you're still a possible torturer though as everyone is

Dogs has been at the footy I believe so doesn't completely rule him out

Yeah most on the Richmond board are of a similar mindset. It is the most important game in Geelong and Richmond's 2017 season, and it scares the s**t out of me just how important this game is, not going to keep me from the game however.
Where are you sitting?

GF seers as villager remember. That group only missed one kill.

True - but who is to say you weren't that missed kill from yesterday?

The way both Jim and Filthy went after you, it makes perfect sense - they knew you were night immune, and they knew they had to get the village onside by lynching you.

No way Filthy goes after you like that unless he knew you were evil

True - but who is to say you weren't that missed kill from yesterday?

The way both Jim and Filthy went after you, it makes perfect sense - they knew you were night immune, and they knew they had to get the village onside by lynching you.

No way Filthy goes after you like that unless he knew you were evil
I'd say it was Hatchy given how he role claimed ... Paddles just confirmed he protected him.

And Filthy changed his mind remember after assuming I came out as the vig.

Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Ok so P4L isn't around for a write up and I haven't seen Grimm, so no write ups for you tonight.

Deaths

RodneyDangerfield (Munro/seer) killed by Black Claw

Morganashlee (Rachel Wood/cub) killed by Trubel

Wakey wakey, it's day now, get your votes in.
Mafia and Torturer both missed kills that night.

Great Southern Stand up in the top level. Complete nosebleed stands.

Are you going? Where are you sitting?
I'm on the wing ground level, AFL members area.

Nice seat! Enjoy the game. Not going to wish you luck because I want my team to win :D but enjoy the game nonetheless.
You too. :thumbsu:

Aug 13, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Juliette Silverton (Torturer) – Night Immune. Chooses one player she can “torture”. Each night she makes one kill, BUT it is left in the hands of someone else, ie. She picks two players and a third player must decide which one dies. If the person picked is night immune, then no-one will die. The person being tortured must not post they have been tortured at any stage or they are killed. Juliette also gets one seer and is the ONLY one who can seers Alpha/GF as their actual role.

Basically:
  • One seer per night
  • One torture per night (pick two players for the torture victim)
Given that someone else got to choose who was killed out of the two given members, that person knows who one of the two evil remaining are but can't/couldn't say who it is. If you are this person and are still alive, without directly saying it you should throw down a vote on that person right now.

I'd say it was Hatchy given how he role claimed ... Paddles just confirmed he protected him.

And Filthy changed his mind remember after assuming I came out as the vig.

Paddles protection of Hatchy doesn't prove what you think it does.

Filthy knew Jim's goose was cooked, he had to jump on the Jim vote for his own purposes.

You got the better of him today, he'll be Filthy, so to speak...

Yeah missed that, you're still a possible torturer though as everyone is

Dogs has been at the footy I believe so doesn't completely rule him out

The two remaining evils need each other alive at this point - they're not going to try and lynch each other just yet. That will come in the next day phase, if we don't get one of them lynched today.

I'm very confident the last two are Nakia and the Frog - I know it's not me, and I'd be very suprised if its dogs

Paddles protection of Hatchy doesn't prove what you think it does.

Filthy knew Jim's goose was cooked, he had to jump on the Jim vote for his own purposes.

You got the better of him today, he'll be Filthy, so to speak...

The two remaining evils need each other alive at this point - they're not going to try and lynch each other just yet. That will come in the next day phase, if we don't get one of them lynched today.

I'm very confident the last two are Nakia and the Frog - I know it's not me, and I'd be very suprised if its dogs
Of course it does. You're assuming that both Filthy and DJ targeted me thus the reason for the missed kill. If I was the GF they couldn't possibly 'know' any other way as I'd have seered as a villager.

Hatchy was the logical target and it's been confirmed that he was protected.

It was simply a matter of the both of them throwing some s**t hoping it would stick. He was Filthy alright. He was caught out protecting somebody who slipped up.

Of course it does. You're assuming that both Filthy and DJ targeted me thus the reason for the missed kill. If I was the GF they couldn't possibly 'know' any other way as I'd have seered as a villager.

Hatchy was the logical target and it's been confirmed that he was protected.

Hatchy was also the logical target for protection, no?

I know when I'm evil, I'm trying to predict who the doc will protect (or even who the other evil groups will target), so I don't miss a kill.

Nothing worse than missing a kill, is there?

It was simply a matter of the both of them throwing some s**t hoping it would stick. He was Filthy alright. He was caught out protecting somebody who slipped up.

I've played many a game with him, he doesn't go that hard unless he knows the role of his lynch target, usually...

Hatchy was also the logical target for protection, no?

I know when I'm evil, I'm trying to predict who the doc will protect (or even who the other evil groups will target), so I don't miss a kill.

Nothing worse than missing a kill, is there?

I've played many a game with him, he doesn't go that hard unless he knows the role of his lynch target, usually...
I'd say either Rodney (seer ) or Hatchy were the logical choices.

Well, D-day is upon us village. The torturer only needs to make it to the last four to win.

I'm still quite confident that Nakia is the GF - on top of the battle with the Wolves yesterday he was quick to jump to sante's defence on D1 and retaliate to FR0GGY's vote. The fact he has stayed calm under fire and pretty much left me alone, as well as the quick vote for dogs last night reinforces that belief.

Regardless, we need to hit the torturer first up - and I reckon that person is FR0GGY. His silence in here is deafening.

Pie 4 Life

Well, D-day is upon us village. The torturer only needs to make it to the last four to win.

I'm still quite confident that Nakia is the GF - on top of the battle with the Wolves yesterday he was quick to jump to sante's defence on D1 and retaliate to FR0GGY's vote. The fact he has stayed calm under fire and pretty much left me alone, as well as the quick vote for dogs last night reinforces that belief.

Regardless, we need to hit the torturer first up - and I reckon that person is FR0GGY. His silence in here is deafening.

Pie 4 Life
I'm actually starting to think that you're the GF.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
TBH I haven't really followed much of the last two days for various reasons.
I know you like to think I'm evil when quiet joe but honestly I've had stuff going on along with the footy last night.
I was until yesterday about the second highest poster here.
I have thought you were a villager but it's very odd that you are still here joe.

Of course you are...
Your insistence to keep ignoring some valid and important points hasn't gone unnoticed. If I were the GF it's unrealistic to assume that both Filthy and DJ could have known this given both Rodney and Hatchy were the likely targets.

You know this though that's why you're refusing to address it.

TBH I haven't really followed much of the last two days for various reasons.
I know you like to think I'm evil when quiet joe but honestly I've had stuff going on along with the footy last night.
I was until yesterday about the second highest poster here.
I have thought you were a villager but it's very odd that you are still here joe.

You've been busy the past couple of days, and yet you respond within minutes of being voted for, untagged?

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Odd that I'm still here? Pretty lazy stuff that.

Your insistence to keep ignoring some valid and important points hasn't gone unnoticed. If I were the GF it's unrealistic to assume that both Filthy and DJ could have known this given both Rodney and Hatchy were the likely targets.

You know this though that's why you're refusing to address it.

Your valid and important points hinge on the assumption that you know who the Wolves targeted when their kill failed - when we know for a fact they both targeted you the day following. Jum even specifically named you as the GF. Pretty compelling, no?

And yes, I know the GF seers as a villager - perhaps the Wolves had already seered the torturer, and hence knew that you had to be the GF?

We know that the frog went after sante D1, we know you defended sante with a retaliatory vote for the frog, we know that I led the swing to lynch Haydo. Who does that leave as possible GF's?

You and dogs are the only logical explanations.

You've been busy the past couple of days, and yet you respond within minutes of being voted for, untagged?

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Odd that I'm still here? Pretty lazy stuff that.

Your valid and important points hinge on the assumption that you know who the Wolves targeted when their kill failed - when we know for a fact they both targeted you the day following. Jum even specifically named you as the GF. Pretty compelling, no?

And yes, I know the GF seers as a villager - perhaps the Wolves had already seered the torturer, and hence knew that you had to be the GF?

We know that the frog went after sante D1, we know you defended sante with a retaliatory vote for the frog, we know that I led the swing to lynch Haydo. Who does that leave as possible GF's?

You and dogs are the only logical explanations.
Seriously mate.

There were only two possible targets for evil. The seer and the day vig.

Nobody in their right mind would target anybody else. It's not hard to understand and we already know Paddles protected Hatchy.

The Wolves guessed and guessed wrong.

Back