Review Grose, Bullshite & Useless v Kangaroos 2020...

Remove this Banner Ad

There's so much wrong, but the standout was selection.

We bring in 4 blokes who will likely be delisted in 8 weeks. A real shot in the arm for the team.

Gibbs: 11 touches
Atkins 9 touches, 0 tackles
Knight: 4 touches
Kelly: 8 touches, 3 contested marks against

Specifically - today was a prime example of why bringing in blokes like Gibbs and Atkins is not only pointless, but detrimental. They both rotated between wing and half back, forcing Hamill in to a lock down role in the first half instead of what he has been doing recently. They then put Gibbs for the entire second half in the back 50, probably to hide him, despite saying he'd be playing in the middle, and put Hamill on a wing full time. They eventually moved Hamill on the ball in the last quarter and we saw 3 or 4 bursts.

I'm really glad that Gibbs' improvement in "off-field leadership" was enough to warrant on-field selection in a performance industry. I nearly threw up in my mouth when Nicks said that.

An abject failure, made worse because EVERYBODY could call it before it occurred.

I look forward to Mackay coming in for Hamill because he "needs a rest".

We bring in 4 blokes who will likely be delisted in 8 weeks. A real shot in the arm for the team.

Specifically - today was a prime example of why bringing in blokes like Gibbs and Atkins is not only pointless, but detrimental. They both rotated between wing and half back, forcing Hamill in to a lock down role in the first half instead of what he has been doing recently. They then put Gibbs for the entire second half in the back 50, probably to hide him, despite saying he'd be playing in the middle, and put Hamill on a wing full time. They eventually moved Hamill on the ball in the last quarter and we saw 3 or 4 bursts.

I'm really glad that Gibbs' improvement in "off-field leadership" was enough to warrant on-field selection in a performance industry. I nearly threw up in my mouth when Nicks said that.

An abject failure, made worse because EVERYBODY could call it before it occurred.

Nicks is an idiot that's way out of his depth. Has no idea at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

who’s smart idea was it to include mediocre players?Gibbs, Kelly , Atkins and Knight? Yet keep EH & Murphy?

Why play so many talls?

We’re in a rebuild, we should be playing Fog, Worrell, Schoenberg, McAsey, Jones, Hammill, McHenry and McPherson as many games as possible.

* our team are stupid.

Gibbs went back to push Hamill forward. He had no impact on his role in the team. Before going back, he played mainly on the wing. Hamill has a stinker so don’t blame those two. Hamill and McPherson was quite all day.

lol

who’s smart idea was it to include mediocre players?Gibbs, Kelly , Atkins and Knight? Yet keep EH & Murphy?

Why play so many talls?

We’re in a rebuild, we should be playing Fog, Worrell, Schoenberg, McAsey, Jones, Hammill, McHenry and McPherson as many games as possible.

fu** our team are stupid.
Do you realise they play Wednesday

nicks, roo, hart, godden, fagan, chapman all need to go.. heads need to roll this week.

and suck s**t to the lot of them for being so ******* deluded to think gibbs, knight and atkins were the answer...

******* club will not go anywhere with these deadshits in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back