Review Grose, Bullshite & Useless v Kangaroos 2020...

Can you see how these two posts are in conflict? It doesn't matter what the coach does, in terms of the game plan, if the players are too ****ing lazy to implement it.
No, you can have a poor game plan & players lacking effort... Which unfortunately we do. Both the coaching & players are to blame.

It's not a conflict , but a double whammy ensuring we win the spoon.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
BTW there was actually a part of the game where we played some decent footy. Probably about 10 minutes of the second quarter. We were winning the ball and making better decisions. I'd look at that for comparison to the rest of the game if I was nicks. The rest of the game was utterly shite.

davos44

Club Legend
May 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Redbacks, Adel United
Hmm:
I thought Laird gave us a bit of energy and drive in the midfield and kicked a nice goal.
Riley Knight really gives 100%, keep him around Adelaide.
No 20 minute quarters.

Bad:
Being simultaneously led to the ball and letting our opponent get goal side, Gold Coast levels of terrible all day long.

Grose:
For goodness sake Chayse, just go and get the football, stop trying to push your 10KG heavier opponent off the footy. Needs to play his natural game, he is a runner not a bull.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Hmm:
I thought Laird gave us a bit of energy and drive in the midfield and kicked a nice goal.
No 20 minute quarters.

Bad:
Being simultaneously led to the ball and letting our opponent get goal side, Gold Coast levels of terrible all day long.

Grose:
For goodness sake Chayse, just go and get the football, stop trying to push your 10KG heavier opponent off the footy. Needs to play his natural game, he is a runner not a bull.
Riley Knight LOL

Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
Hmm:
No 20 minute quarters.

Bad:

Grose:

is this sarcasm - he was beyond woeful -3 disposals for the entire game for a 50 game player is no where even close to a good enough effort??

He was poor in 2019 and his one 2020 game was hideous.

Back