Grug talks about Tom Stewart

Remove this Banner Ad

Grug_

Team Captain
Mar 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Grug has just checked the 2018 AA Team and thinks there are some glaring errors.

The big ones being Rance getting a spot over Blicavs and Shane Edwards getting a spot over any other player in the competition.

However, Grug isn’t here to talk about this, Grug is here to talk about the impressive Tom Stewart. Grug is amazed Tom Stewart has only played 42 games. Grug checks again that he has only played 42 games. Grug says “wow” out loud.

Grug hates Geelong as much as anyone, however Grug must admire this gem of a recruit drafted by Geelong.

Grug checks again and finds it amazing that a 42 game player made the AA team.

Grug would also like to point out that a certain Richmond poster made the following statement on the Main Board earlier in the year: “If Tom Stewart makes the AA team, I will cancel my account.”

Grug has noticed this Richmond supporter has not yet cancelled his account. Grug will do the right thing and not name and shame this poster, however he will give the certain Richmond poster the opportunity to come clean and accept his welchers badge.

Grug will give everyone a hint as to who the Richmond poster is... They started posting on Bay 13 after September 2017...
Grug lols to himself, as this is pretty much every Richmond poster.

Grug waits in anticipation...

Grug has just checked the 2018 AA Team and thinks there are some glaring errors.

The big ones being Rance getting a spot over Blicavs and Shane Edwards getting a spot over any other player in the competition.

However, Grug isn’t here to talk about this, Grug is here to talk about the impressive Tom Stewart. Grug is amazed Tom Stewart has only played 42 games. Grug checks again that he has only played 42 games. Grug says “wow” out loud.

Grug hates Geelong as much as anyone, however Grug must admire this gem of a recruit drafted by Geelong.

Grug would also like to point out that a certain Richmond poster made the following statement on the Main Board earlier in the year: “If Tom Stewart makes the AA team, I will cancel my account.”

Grug has noticed this Richmond supporter has not yet cancelled his account. Grug will do the right thing and not name and shame this poster, however he will give the certain Richmond poster the opportunity to come clean and accept his welchers badge.

Grug will give everyone a hint as to who the Richmond poster is... They started posting on Bay 13 after September 2017...

417470_f065d54181674a6f1354a6a2bbefaa3f.jpg

He has been called out - watch for bosnian to create 4 accounts today in a mad panic

Grug needs to stop glugging on Grug glug for a while

Grug has noticed this Richmond supporter has not yet cancelled his account.

Grug needs to learn that all the Shitmond flogs combined don't have an ounce of credibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grug needs to learn that all the Shitmond flogs combined don't have an ounce of credibility.

A Geelong supporter talking about “ounces”. Color me surprised “moe by the sea” pussycat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget we also won Young Player of the Year as a 25 year old. That's quite a feat for us.

Grug notices this poster's team has changed multiple times in the past 12 months. Grug would like to know if the poster wishes to change teams once again in coming months. Grug would strongly recommend the poster consider supporting the PAFC 2019 juggernaut.

Grug notices this poster's team has changed multiple times in the past 12 months. Grug would like to know if the poster wishes to change teams once again in coming months. Grug would strongly recommend the poster consider supporting the PAFC 2019 juggernaut.
"make wine, from your tears"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back