Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicroads - you corrupt scummy grubs!! :mad::mad::mad:

Received a notice today that my car is now unregistered because I haven't paid my rego. Well * me if you ever sent the original notice you ******* campaigners!

I will deal with these campaigners tomorrow. :mad::mad::mad: /end of rant

1. Kfc three piece feed...3 drumsticks...gagf...i want 3 different pieces.
I remember those days. My dad would always say "make sure one of them is a breast piece". Get home...3 drumsticks.mum: "you should have checked before you left the drive through". Dad would drive back and unleash a ball of rage onto the kfc workers thanks in large part to my mums comment.

Me: "Dad can i get a 3 piece feed?"
Dad: "no because you don't eat it all"
Me: "i will"

Dad: "you didn't eat all of your chicken"
Me: "yeah i did"
Dad: "what about all meat left on the bone?"
Me: "sorry i only eat the white meat"
Dad: "why didn't you just get nuggets then?"
Me: "nuggets don't come in hot and spicy"

Good times. Dad loved KFC...

I remember those days. My dad would always say "make sure one of them is a breast piece". Get home...3 drumsticks.mum: "you should have checked before you left the drive through". Dad would drive back and unleash a ball of rage onto the kfc workers thanks in large part to my mums comment.

Me: "Dad can i get a 3 piece feed?"
Dad: "no because you don't eat it all"
Me: "i will"

Dad: "you didn't eat all of your chicken"
Me: "yeah i did"
Dad: "what about all meat left on the bone?"
Me: "sorry i only eat the white meat"
Dad: "why didn't you just get nuggets then?"
Me: "nuggets don't come in hot and spicy"

Good times. Dad loved KFC...

Yep!

Did I tell anyone about the Twister unraveling incident after the Tigers Final?

1. Kfc three piece feed...3 drumsticks...gagf...i want 3 different pieces.

2. 9now...login required every time the Telstra Box is turned on...gagf...i want to watch the Block.
The box is more intelligent than you if it's trying to stop you watching the block.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Get Twister at Wallan.

Drive off open and eat.

Wrapped as useless as Cotchin that day.

All slides into lap.

That...... is BF folklore.
And that is why i have a stain on my pants and the tackle is coated in a combo of chicken fat and secret spices, i promise you dear, that's how it happened.

And that is why i have a stain on my pants and the tackle is coated in a combo of chicken fat and secret spices, i promise you dear, that's how it happened.

Place powder on stain.

Lay brown paper over top.

Hot iron paper.

Nekminit.

Stain gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends if you are renovating for ideas or living in the Bulla Caravan Park under the Tulla Flight path.

Which is it King Dick?

Stein look.
Yeah, like it bears any resemblance to what a real reno is like.

How many home renovators can walk into a shop and say "I'm from The Block and have completely torched my budget because I'm an over reaching bogan with no clue. Please give me freebies/a heavy discount."?
#dashcampaigner

I'm getting a new house built and was quoted site costs of 100k as there was a 4 meter drop on the block.
i craked the sads and made some logical suggestions, and now it is 60k.
Why should i have to do their job,they were looking for the easy way out and over engineer it to withstand a tsunami.

i actually threatened them i would go elsewhere and they obliged to be more practical

Yeah, like it bears any resemblance to what a real reno is like.

How many home renovators can walk into a shop and say "I'm from The Block and have completely torched my budget because I'm an over reaching bogan with no clue. Please give me freebies/a heavy discount."?

#dashcampaigner

No. Basic painting here. The rest is about designs...objects...furniture...garden ideas.

The only thing you see on the block is tools.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
True. I bought the entire bosch green range after watching the block. Darren Jolly taught me that any one can use a miter saw. I excelled once i got over the initial fear of thinking i was going to lose a hand. My partner loves shopping and saying "$500, should we get it?" And getting the response "nah, i can make that".

"Groin, that test tube spice rack looks good!"..."$100, nah i can make that!"

The block and then moving on to 'i like to make stuff' on youtube made me a diy guru.

Vicroads - you corrupt scummy grubs!! :mad::mad::mad:

Received a notice today that my car is now unregistered because I haven't paid my rego. Well **** me if you ever sent the original notice you ******* campaigners!

I will deal with these campaigners tomorrow. :mad::mad::mad: /end of rant

FWIW this exact thing happened to me.

I got pulled over by VR & was given a $750 fine on the spot. Never received the renewal notice in the mail.

Stat-dec'd it & got it thrown out.

FWIW this exact thing happened to me.

I got pulled over by VR & was given a $750 fine on the spot. Never received the renewal notice in the mail.

Stat-dec'd it & got it thrown out.
Two weeks ago, I was being circled by the cops but I didn't know why. I was heading to work and had just parked. I got out of my car and they drove off.

I initially thought it was for one of my front headlights being out but last night, I understood why. My rego was out by a 1.5 months!

All sorted today.

Many moons ago I one of my headlights died.

Driving around Kilmore you see cops all the time so I new it was just a matter of time before I got pulled up.

It took MONTHS, and when I finally was I fiegned surprise.

"What?!?!? Which one?!?!? I just bloody replaced one a week ago!!"

Hopped out, had a look and went on about how my old man always reckons "once one goes the other will" and to always buy two.

Total bullshit - the lot of it.

Got a friendly laugh and sent on my way.

Was not popular as my wife had been pulled over by the same cop in the same spot for speeding only a couple of days earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back