Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck in a Bloody motel in Warrnambool..... they got near 5 bucks on the mars bar in the mini bar. Looks bloody good! What u recon ??
just go to the local coles and grab 5 for a dollar
Once your done with the mini bar ones of course ;)

They always taste better refrigerated.

I last stayed there in 1979 FFS. Do they still have that pool?

Yes they still have a pool, were there two drunk guys next door talking s**t half the night back in 79? Did you tell them to shut the * up? Also did you have crickets chirping all night? Well they did stop when i got up at 6:00am.

What's with all the bloody crickets in Warrnambool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they still have a pool, were there two drunk guys next door talking s**t half the night back in 79? Did you tell them to shut the **** up? Also did you have crickets chirping all night? Well they did stop when i got up at 6:00am.

They have relos up here those crickets....thousands up here atm

Yes they still have a pool, were there two drunk guys next door talking s**t half the night back in 79? Did you tell them to shut the **** up? Also did you have crickets chirping all night? Well they did stop when i got up at 6:00am.

Did your breakfast come through the sluding door at the front of your room?

Cold toast...luke warm milk?

having a discussion at work about Sunday morning radio programmes back in the 70's.
Bad Jelly the Witch, Flick the fire engine, Davey Crockett, Woody Woodpecker etc
Those were the days when you actually had to use your imagination.!

You guys get that across the ditch ?

having a discussion at work about Sunday morning radio programmes back in the 70's.
Bad Jelly the Witch, Flick the fire engine, Davey Crockett, Woody Woodpecker etc
Those were the days when you actually had to use your imagination.!

You guys get that across the ditch ?

We had television in the 70s.

VHF annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd UHF, plus test patterns of course. Imagine Millenials having to deal with test patterns nowadays!
Test pattern is programmed racism.

Safe space needed if in the proximity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back