Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Elvis died and everyone was carrying on and I thought "Jeez, what's the big deal?"

Then Lennon got shot in 1980 and I finally understood........

I remember going to school and someone told me that his mum was sad because Elvis had died and I said "who ?" No idea who he was

I was only 7 at the time though

Whilst the beatles prolly couldnt have been much more successful elvis is somewhat of an enigma.

The Beatles talents exteded from performance and writing right through to marketing and there were 4 charismatic artists to draw from.

On the other hand elvis was somewhat held back by the colonel.

Whilst the beatles prolly couldnt have been much more successful elvis is somewhat of an enigma.

The Beatles talents exteded from performance and writing right through to marketing and there were 4 charismatic artists to draw from.

On the other hand elvis was somewhat held back by the colonel.

Colonel Sanders by the look of him in his later career

So a current Ad on here caught my eye...for Aston Martins.

My question to anyone is would a Woof fit in the back seat?

My second question is where do they sell them? I looked around the car yards up here...zilch

And who on here has one?
Could bring you back one. They are built at gaydon just a few miles down the road. Should be able to squeeze it in excess luggafe.

That Jimmy Bond fella has one. Think he used to wear number 7.

Last edited:
Just by the way and I may have said this before but I am sick to death of people using the term "reach out" when they get in contact with someone.

What nonsense. Reaching out is a physical movement. Contacting by phone, letter (yes I know that still sometimes happens) or email, is not reaching out. :mad:

Just by the way and I may have said this before but I am sick to death of people using the term "reach out" when they get in contact with someone.

What nonsense. Reaching out is a physical movement. Contacting by phone, letter (yes I know that still sometimes happens) or email, is not reaching out. :mad:

Isn’t ‘reaching out’ adding the emotive after an eventful incident as a way of demonstrating care?

‘I better reach out after the Python strangulation ‘

‘I better telephone X after the Python strangulation ‘

??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is some top notch grumpying, Horace. :thumbsu:

So a current Ad on here caught my eye...for Aston Martins.

My question to anyone is would a Woof fit in the back seat?

My second question is where do they sell them? I looked around the car yards up here...zilch

And who on here has one?

I had an XA Falcon once which is better than an Aston as mine could shoot flames out the exhaust

plus you'd get a dog on either bench seat

Isn’t ‘reaching out’ adding the emotive after an eventful incident as a way of demonstrating care?

‘I better reach out after the Python strangulation ‘

‘I better telephone X after the Python strangulation ‘

??

if it was your python I don't think either response would get you back on their xmas card list

I blame Noiseworks

#shitband

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Popularized by our own jack reacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back