Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly why I left Melbourne snake. The problem now is I was so use to the pace of Melbourne it’s hard to slow down to country pace (which by the way is so much more peaceful)
Took me about 4 years to stop raging on the roads I was that used to driving in Melbourne. Now I sit in the right hand lane sometimes just to piss others off lol

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Upside to Vancouver snow is that in a balmy -7 or so, some little doggies have the time of their lives. This is Shirl, and she loved nothing better than a good game of footy in the snow!

View attachment 515895

(okay, well, it's a basketball, I know, but she didn't seem to mind...)
What are you doing buying your dogs GC netballs?

Took me about 4 years to stop raging on the roads I was that used to driving in Melbourne. Now I sit in the right hand lane sometimes just to piss others off lol

It is strange people so friendly ,no idiots on the roads and not much trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hated tapatalk. Used it for a month then went to the above.

I've been using it for years and love it.

It's a little different to using a mobile web site but once I got used to it there's no way I'd go back.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

So on youtube looking for a a thing from Bill Hicks and see this:

"Bill Hicks - Its just a ride" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.

* you!! You *en campaigners!!! You should all be shot then pissed on!

So on youtube looking for a a thing from Bill Hicks and see this:

"Bill Hicks - Its just a ride" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Music Group.

**** you!! You ****en campaigners!!! You should all be shot then pissed on!

Sane man is on Netflix.

It's not what you're looking for but it's there none the less.

What are you doing buying your dogs GC netballs?

Is that what they look like? In our defense, Shirl just chose from whatever random assortment the landlady's kids left lying about the yard. Except that she used to always like to bring them inside with her. Looked under my bed one day and gaagh, there was like 8 or 9 balls under it. Never felt so guilty in my life. Put them all back out in the yard with Shirl leaping after me and biting at them what are you doing what are you doing, those are miiiine!

Anyway, she put a hole in that ball with one of her fangs shaking it around one day. RIP GC netball. Another one bites the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back