Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief asked us to clamp down on trolls by hunting them down and making examples of them as a warning to others Roozee. The "custard on a stick" signs may be cryptic but, as Arti Cloke would say, "they'll soon get it!"
Quite the statement it was.
Thankfully then, you kept it to one poster per bollard and didn't go all "human centipede" on them and stitch them mouth to anoos.jpg .

Although that may have been quite amusing as there were some pretty 'runny' looking:richmond: posters strapped in precarious positions with 'Brown custard' spewing forthwith from their mouths as it was!

Last edited:

Bringing Eddie, Fev and Swanny back isn't bringing me back. I assume nothing changes with Sam.

I think in 94 it was new and different.

Today its just another show in a crowded market.

Swan is not natural. Judd is as boring as a plank of wood. Fev's dummy routine is all over the shop.

At least with At the Bar I get lols.

Watching the Golden State Warriors - Atlanta Hawks NBA game from a week ago. Every ten minutes or so they stop the game for a ball throwing comp, a kiss cam or some idiots dancing to Billy Idol.

Kinda really starting to put me off. Is this what Gilly McGilligancutty wants for AFL?

Watching the Golden State Warriors - Atlanta Hawks NBA game from a week ago. Every ten minutes or so they stop the game for a ball throwing comp, a kiss cam or some idiots dancing to Billy Idol.

Kinda really starting to put me off. Is this what Gilly McGilligancutty wants for AFL?

Have you been to a Collingwood v North game the past few years when it is their Home game?

Tuggers?

* ?

Just out of curiosity i decided to see which countries have bilateral extradition agreements with Australia,

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.c...ies-have-extradition-treaties-with-australia/

I note that both Israel and India are listed,
but that Puneet Puneet dude, and the ex-principal pedophile are still sitting
in their own countries, many years after they fled the country, and not looking like coming home to face judgement any time soon.

Why is there so little outrage or action about these cowards, my sympathy's to the affected people/families.

Just out of curiosity i decided to see which countries have bilateral extradition agreements with Australia,

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.c...ies-have-extradition-treaties-with-australia/

I note that both Israel and India are listed,
but that Puneet Puneet dude, and the ex-principal pedophile are still sitting
in their own countries, many years after they fled the country, and not looking like coming home to face judgement any time soon.

Why is there so little outrage or action about these cowards, my sympathy's to the affected people/families.

Send the" 60 minutes " team over ?

I think in 94 it was new and different.

Today its just another show in a crowded market.

Swan is not natural. Judd is as boring as a plank of wood. Fev's dummy routine is all over the shop.

At least with At the Bar I get lols.
I haven't watched it for years but with the wife away I gave it a shot the other night. First five minutes was a circle jerk about Sam running for council. That was enough for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't watched it for years but with the wife away I gave it a shot the other night. First five minutes was a circle jerk about Sam running for council. That was enough for me.

Political Correctness happened. It makes most things unwatchable, and if you previously walked the line of political correctness and now you don’t, it will be an inferior product.

Political Correctness happened. It makes most things unwatchable, and if you previously walked the line of political correctness and now you don’t, it will be an inferior product.
It wasn't political correctness - it firstly disappeared up its own arse, then they became parodies of themselves. Became crappy about 15 years ago, IMO.

It amuses me that they show content, like Married with Children (which is one of my all time favourite shows), which has a lot of sensitive subjects on TV in reruns. Surprised they haven't taken shows like that off air.

No!!! :eek:. I would never have picked that those questions were not real and there for Sam to push whatever agenda he has that week.

If TFS couldn't beat Gogglebox in the ratings, it's time to shut up shop.

I meant there is no proof.

I’ll be disappointed if someone from Gogglebox doesn’t win a Logie soon....”and the winner of Best performance by someone sitting on their couch watching TV goes to”....
Best romantic scene on a couch goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back