Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.8 mill....same s**t on a smaller scale of 40k up here.

Monday's and Tuesdays Local Paper usually has some vandalism/stupidity in it from very weekend.

Reading the articles this week about rural Victoria being the ice/meth capital of Aus, determined by a study of sewerage water nationally, I imagine you're all toothless and looking twice your age as you wander around town looking like a space cadet.

Political Correctness happened. It makes most things unwatchable, and if you previously walked the line of political correctness and now you don’t, it will be an inferior product.

Or it could be the format is a zombie that needs to be put down as an act of mercy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reading the articles this week about rural Victoria being the ice/meth capital of Aus, determined by a study of sewerage water nationally, I imagine you're all toothless and looking twice your age as you wander around town looking like a space cadet.
Really? We had articles about Adelaide being the Ice capital of Aus. Seems everyone wants the title!!

Really? We had articles about Adelaide being the Ice capital of Aus. Seems everyone wants the title!!

Spot on KT. Here's from the Horses Mouth..

"METHYLAMPHETAMINE
The population-weighted average consumption of methylamphetamine for both
capital city and regional sites increased from August 2017 to December 2017. The
regional average consumption of methylamphetamine exceeded capital city average consumption. South Australia had the highest estimated average capital city consumption of methylamphetamine in December 2017, with Western Australia having the highest estimated average regional consumption."

Spot on KT. Here's from the Horses Mouth..

"METHYLAMPHETAMINE
The population-weighted average consumption of methylamphetamine for both
capital city and regional sites increased from August 2017 to December 2017. The
regional average consumption of methylamphetamine exceeded capital city average consumption. South Australia had the highest estimated average capital city consumption of methylamphetamine in December 2017, with Western Australia having the highest estimated average regional consumption."

Yep, that was mentioned in the story. From memory Adelaide and rural WA recorded the highest use PER CAPITA and rural Victoria the highest use by volume, particularly Gippsland.

I don't think this is an age thing. Just saw off my seventh visit by nbn technicians and still do not have nbn. Seven times staying home from work to be here and let them in. Seven times thinking this would be the time it got resolved. And I know others have it worse, but so so angry and frustrated.

I don't think this is an age thing. Just saw off my seventh visit by nbn technicians and still do not have nbn. Seven times staying home from work to be here and let them in. Seven times thinking this would be the time it got resolved. And I know others have it worse, but so so angry and frustrated.

Consider yourself lucky you are going to get it installed IN your house.

We in the bush have fibre to the node.

Substandard speeds compared to what was promised eons ago.

7 visits is painful but you will have superdooper speeds.

Consider yourself lucky you are going to get it installed IN your house.

We in the bush have fibre to the node.

Substandard speeds compared to what was promised eons ago.

7 visits is painful but you will have superdooper speeds.

We are apparently getting the world's biggest wifi set at the end of this year. I'm betting it'll be shite.......

4.8 mill....same s**t on a smaller scale of 40k up here.

Monday's and Tuesdays Local Paper usually has some vandalism/stupidity in it from very weekend.
just got home and found some prick has tagged my front fence, apparently the same dickheads hit up my mates truck as well :-(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just got home and found some prick has tagged my front fence, apparently the same dickheads hit up my mates truck as well :-(
Some little bastards named tubby, raffles and zoltan used to do a lot of tagging between malvern and richmond in the early 1980s. My flatmate at the time caught one of them spray painting in the car park of our flats, near his car. I never saw him actally belt anybody apart from that day, but one of those 3 copped a hiding.

They never came back, which i thought they might. They did manage to tag about half the entire city bound platform at tooronga station one weekend. They were vandals, and dickheads, but they had a massive work ethic.

At my work we have a large bike storage area with security access in the basement. There would be about 30 of those U shaped racks bolted into the ground in there. Every rack has several bike locks attached as people just leave them there instead of carrying them around.

One day last week I've locked my bike up on one of these racks and am about to leave when this tool kitted up in super bright Lycra but suspiciously looking like he’s only endured the 200 metre descent from the nearest train station comes into the cage, puts a hand on my chest and says
"Ah mate, that's where I tie up my bike"

Trying my best not to laugh at the attempted alphaering but somewhat failing I snickered “Seriously? There's a dozen empty racks.”

"Yeah, but I leave my lock there to reserve it"

“That's not how it works mate....” I’m not sure if it was my insolence, my 10 year old mountain bike that’s got cheap road tyres on it or the fact I complete the commute in jeans, but he seemed very offended and upped with a hint of aggression "I need you to move your bike, please".

“No go, but since you have to undo your lock anyway I'm sure it can move to wherever you tie your bike up.” And I left without turning around.

At the end of the work day I returned to get my bike and noticed the seat was missing, but saw it hanging from one of those wires that are attached to those vertical bike racks. What a ******* winner.

Fast forward to this week, Shaz from work encountered the same bloke Monday being a ******* idiot, telling everyone how they should be using the bike cage. Shaz gave him a prompt “* off”, left for work but found her helmet at the end of the day tossed to the other side of the bike cage. She was fuming.

We know this guy just works in the building (we think…?) but don’t know what company we works for so we can’t confront him. And I haven’t seen Shaz since yesterday morning, but this afternoon when I left Bike Cage Commander In Chief sitting on the ground with a tool kit reassembling components of his bike that looked like they had been neatly left in a pile next to his precious lock. He may be a gumpy and petty old, but don’t * with a mother of 4 teenagers you rookie.

Some little bastards named tubby, raffles and zoltan used to do a lot of tagging between malvern and richmond in the early 1980s. My flatmate at the time caught one of them spray painting in the car park of our flats, near his car. I never saw him actally belt anybody apart from that day, but one of those 3 copped a hiding.

They never came back, which i thought they might. They did manage to tag about half the entire city bound platform at tooronga station one weekend. They were vandals, and dickheads, but they had a massive work ethic.
iam more of a time fits the crime kinda guy, i would be happy to borrow his spray can and paint his genitalia area with it, bet he would have as much fun removing that tag as i will be having tomorrow replacing half a dozen pailings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back